Feeling the love...

At least one thing Graham's speed gives the team: if he's in the game and he goes long, somebody has to go with him in coverage. So the underneath coverage is looser and the passing game benefits.

His speed also gives Fitz the option to over-throw, IMO. He has to over-throw because if Ryan under-throws it, it's a jump ball and I believe that Graham won't be able to out jump the safety/corner back since he is only 5'11".

So I think our lineup will go something like this:

1. Stevie Johnson

2. Donald Jones

3. David Nelson

4. T.J. Graham

5. Derek Hagan

6. ???????

7. Ruvell Martin (Special Teams)

I think it will shake out like this:

1. Stevie Johnson

2. David Nelson

3. Derek Hagan

4. TJ Graham

5. Marcus Easley

6. waived WR

Jacoby Jones was waived this month. Seattle, Green Bay, and New England currently have 7 wide receivers better than Roosevelt/Jones. At Green Bay, Driver has decided to return, so James Jones might be available via trade. At Seattle, they have 13 WR's and 7 TE's on roster right now. NEP* has 10 plus Welker.

Edited by Astrobot

I was just a bit shocked to find out you were posting from the year 2015.

Geesh, people think I am arrogant, I guess opinions only matter if they are read by people like Big Cat on this message board or they never existed. Talk about hypocritcal.

Geesh, people think I am arrogant, I guess opinions only matter if they are read by people like Big Cat on this message board or they never existed. Talk about hypocritcal.

I believe he was getting at the point that you have thought for "several years" that Fitzpatrick isn't good enough to be the starter and needs more weapons when he only became the starter last season...

I believe he was getting at the point that you have thought for "several years" that Fitzpatrick isn't good enough to be the starter and needs more weapons when he only became the starter last season...

Dude started 14 games 2 years ago, is that not a whole season? The Bills were thin with Edwards out there, I love how people completely disregard that season because he did not start the first two games. Dude has the 15th most starts of all people on planet earth over the last 4 years. I thought this last year and now this year, hence several years, Big Cat is just pandering to the group that bunches together on every message board to pat each other on the back. If it makes him feel better.

I stopped reading after there cuz ummmmm... Quite frankly, a whole season is 16 games...

More intellectual dishonesty in an attempt to discredit someone by only posting a portion of a statement. This is what people attempt to do when they have real opinion on things, smart people see right through this.

More intellectual dishonesty in an attempt to discredit someone by only posting a portion of a statement. This is what people attempt to do when they have real opinion on things, smart people see right through this.

Well, see, its the only part I read so it would make no sense to post the rest of it. Well, no sense to a person with logic. :oops:

Do you prefer semi-gloss or glossy for indoor trim?

And your thinking on this matter began several years after Fitz's promotion...

Uh huh....

No Easley?

If you want to put Easley where I have question marks you can... I think the final WR spot will be a battle between Easley and Clowney...

I think it will shake out like this:

1. Stevie Johnson

2. David Nelson

3. Derek Hagan

4. TJ Graham

5. Marcus Easley

6. waived WR

Jacoby Jones was waived this month. Seattle, Green Bay, and New England currently have 7 wide receivers better than Roosevelt/Jones. At Green Bay, Driver has decided to return, so James Jones might be available via trade. At Seattle, they have 13 WR's and 7 TE's on roster right now. NEP* has 10 plus Welker.

I like the players you have on the roster though I don't agree with the order you put them in... David Nelson is not a stretch the field kind of receiver which is why he is not a #2...

What about Ruvell? I personally don't want him but didn't we just pay him to come back? Won't we take a cap hit if he doesn't make the squad?

Even if he makes the squad at special teams, he'll be listed as a WR...

Sticking to his guns on the Glenn pick. Doesn't see him on the left side of the line. hmmmmmm

This O-line is exceptional. The running game will be so dominant inside and out, Glenn will have opportunity to get snaps at left tackle.

Edited by Thunderstealer