Bills D-Line ranking is tied for 5th - Lindy's

Get real. I heard on the radio yesterday that FITZ THREW FOR THE 3RD MOST YARDS IN BILLS HISTORY LAST SEASON.

He was 6th in the NFL In completions.

He was 9th in the NFL in completion percentage.

He was 11 th in yards passing in the League.

He was 10th in TD passes.

The biggest reason the Bills gave up the fewest sacks in the League last season was because of Fitz quick decisions

The offense was ranked in the top half of the league in scoring for the first time since 2006.

Injuries at receiver were so bad last season, the Bills used their 3rd string QB as a starter at WR for 5 games last season.

Fitz played with crack ribs most of last season too.

will you stop with fact-based arguments? they are disallowed here!

Lindy's Pro football annual 2012 has the Bills defensive line rated tied for 5th best in the league

1 New York Giants

1 San Francisco 49ers

3 Philadelphia Eagles

3 Minnesota Vikings

5 Detroit Lions

5 Arizina Cardinals

5 New York Jets

5 Balimore Ravens

5 Buffalo Bills

the ultimate hedge, when 28% of the 32 teams in the league squeeze into the top 5. i honestly don't get this, if it's an opinion-based piece, why not just rank them and be done with it.

Lindy's Pro football annual 2012 has the Bills defensive line rated tied for 5th best in the league

1 New York Giants

1 San Francisco 49ers

3 Philadelphia Eagles

3 Minnesota Vikings

5 Detroit Lions

5 Arizina Cardinals

5 New York Jets

5 Balimore Ravens

5 Buffalo Bills

Do not understand Jets being anywhere near this list. Their DL is weak.

will you stop with fact-based arguments? they are disallowed here!

Exactly, keep them to yourself!!! Fitz sucks, Ralph is cheap, Nix is sleeping, etc. The only concerning part about Fitz last year is that he played with cracked ribs. That means either the coaches didn't know, or didn't trust Thigpen. Either way, this year VY goes in to play and we win a few of those games. Also, with an improved defense (won't need to throw the ball 100000X) and improved OL, I'm looking for Fitz to be a big surprise.

These rankings are purely entertainment and nothing more. Personally, I'm stoked about this line. Mark Anderson wasn't even an every down guy and was a double digit sack guy. Now you're telling me we get back a healthy Kyle Williams and add Mario on the other side and I think they're going to devastate some teams. Opposing lines are not going to be able to double team 3 guys. At the end of the day, I think the Bills looked at the last two Giants victories over the Patriots and saw a pattern of what works. Get pressure on Tom Brady. Make them a one dimensional team that can't run the ball. My open ended question on the Bills is their linebackers and defensive backs. Do they get better because of the front four or are they just as bad?

the ultimate hedge, when 28% of the 32 teams in the league squeeze into the top 5. i honestly don't get this, if it's an opinion-based piece, why not just rank them and be done with it.

The author has five chances to be right at the end of the year when he says he knew who had the 4th best D line. :lol: