OUR LB'S ????

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barnett should be in the Middle - if he plays like last year and the D-line plays even 1/5 as well as they are hyped to then I guess we might be able to get away with a couple of mediocre OLB's and old man McGee can still hold down the corner

Barnett should be in the Middle - if he plays like last year and the D-line plays even 1/5 as well as they are hyped to then I guess we might be able to get away with a couple of mediocre OLB's and old man McGee can still hold down the corner

If Shep can't handle the middle yet and one of the young guys comes on and looks able to handle the outside, that's what'll happen.

Barnett-Shep-Morrison right now looks like putting the best 3 LB on the field at the same time, but early days, early days.

WOW.. VERY bold statement... If he EVER becomes our "starting LT I will nominate you to be the Bills next GM or at the very least assistant GM... I agree about Brooks. He actually WILL see the field a bunch. But as you pointed out it will more than likely be on nickel and dime packages where the defense will be playing obvious passing situations. A couple pressures from the D-line might lead to his name being called on an interception or two I'll give you that. Our CB's being called "junk heap" is way over the line also. This year we're going into the season pretty damn good at CB...

About Tank I believe you're wrong for two things. One is I never said he will start or beat out Shepp. The other is him playing special teams and making plays "IS and WILL be" a key role for him. If he produces there, he will definitely be on the field as a backup to the MLB position. This is how 5th rounders make names for themselves and eventually start...

It all leads to hope on our part. I doubt you'd be upset if you were wrong about Glenn and he actually did become an elite LT as also I wouldn't be upset if Zebrie became the same. As opinions go though, I'm definitely looking for Tank's name to be called this year.

I totally forgot about Aaron Williams.

So Gilmore and Williams out wide with Brooks playing Nickle and McKelvin watching Baby Einstein video we should be in good shape. So I take back the "Junk Heap" comment.

I totally forgot about Aaron Williams.

So Gilmore and Williams out wide with Brooks playing Nickle and McKelvin watching Baby Einstein video we should be in good shape. So I take back the "Junk Heap" comment.

:thumbsup: and Lol @ baby einstein videos... I definitely want McKelvin to have success, but I'm also glad we won't depend on it anymore... If he doesn't succeed it'll just go down as a bust...

Btw, has it been said before that your avatar might have put the Madden curse on Fred last year. Can you please create a Brady one for this year?

:D It couldn't have been the reason... I signed up for TBD a couple months ago... Plus there's a bigger curse out there much worse than the Madden curse which has plagued us... It's the GM curse... Nix is definitely looking to break it... Same goes for Chan and the coaching curse...