John Potter

Punts pounded pleasingly provide plenty of peerless pigskin prognostications!

This thread reminds me of watching Irv Weinstein on Channel 7 years ago. "Buffalo blaze busters battled a big one this afternoon."

I had the chance to talk to him saturday at the play60 event at RWS.....he said with wind at his back every kick he can put halfway up the stands, with wind in his face he hits them out of the endzone!

Did you speak with Potter or Powell?

It's easy to confuse the two, especially since the punter Powell can also kick off long. I don't know if the Bills are considering Powell as a long kickoff guy, but they should.

I think we should find a way to combine the two, then we can just call the guy Powter or Potwell or whatever and skip all this confusion crap.

It's easy to confuse the two, especially since the punter Powell can also kick off long. I don't know if the Bills are considering Powell as a long kickoff guy, but they should.

I think we should find a way to combine the two, then we can just call the guy Powter or Potwell or whatever and skip all this confusion crap.

Placekicker Potter, punter Powell. Powell does the punting, Potter place kicks,

John is the kicker, Shawn is the punter, thanks for confusion, Buddy Nix.

So JohnShawn is the new guy? Is he a threat?

JohnShawn Powter. Definite threat. This man can kick off through the uprights, and stick both his kick offs and punts so they stop right on the 1 yard line in the very corner. Every time. With no bounce. Ball just lies dead. Its that strategic rugby kick.

Spoke with Potter, i used my iphone to make sure it was him. Dont know many rookies by face yet! I mean i wasnt like most fans yelling ROSCOE!!!! To TJ Graham who was wearing # 11.....i cringed everytime a fan yelled Roscoe to him!

Spoke with Potter, i used my iphone to make sure it was him. Dont know many rookies by face yet! I mean i wasnt like most fans yelling ROSCOE!!!! To TJ Graham who was wearing # 11.....i cringed everytime a fan yelled Roscoe to him!

TJ Graham is actually Roscoe. It's a rebranding thing. Companies do it all the time, so Roscoe figured, "Why not me?"

Placekicker Potter, punter Powell. Powell does the punting, Potter place kicks,

John is the kicker, Shawn is the punter, thanks for confusion, Buddy Nix.

:worthy:

Perhaps Potter's placing and Powell's punting provide a potent punch, putting playoff potential back in the pole position, and packing passionate people into the polar paradise that is Ralphy's palace.

Edited by The Big Cat