Chip Kelly attended Bills practice

Wow. Not the best way to ingratiate yourself to your new teammates. He hasn't even taken a practice snap yet in college yet. There are thin lines between cockiness and arrogance. On the surface, those comments put him in the latter category. He just painted a huge bulls eye on his back. He might get the JP Losman/Troy Vincent treatment.

He needs to lose the twitter account. Not the first time he's used it to look like an idiot.

GO BILLS!!!

Kelly runs the spread read option offense. That will not work in the NFL. He has yet to have a QB make it through a single season healthy and that is against Pac-12 defenses. Regardless he will not leave Oregon willingly for an OC position.

same was said about the bubble screen. or the run and shoot.

and if tebow could read a defense it would be the new trend right now.

it may will be after this season if cam newton can build of his rookie season

Trust me - a little bit of me goes a looooong way. Just ask my girlfriend. She knows all about my "little bit".

You mean your "rubber knub?"

Seriously though, as far as Corsi's link to Chad Kelly, I don't think even his uncle was that arrogant and brash.

Sounds like life will end up correcting the kid a bit.

You mean your "rubber knub?"

Seriously though, as far as Corsi's link to Chad Kelly, I don't think even his uncle was that arrogant and brash.

Sounds like life will end up correcting the kid a bit.

I bet the Clemson D sends him a message in practice.

Wow. Not the best way to ingratiate yourself to your new teammates. He hasn't even taken a practice snap yet in college yet. There are thin lines between cockiness and arrogance. On the surface, those comments put him in the latter category. He just painted a huge bulls eye on his back. He might get the JP Losman/Troy Vincent treatment.

He needs to lose the twitter account. Not the first time he's used it to look like an idiot.

GO BILLS!!!

I'd wager that being a big fish in the Monsignor Martin league doesn't impress Stoudt (who's dad Cliff had a fine NFL career). He played in central Ohio and set numerous records against better competition:

Before Clemson: Passed for a school-record 4,393 yards and 52 touchdowns against just 11 interceptions in his career at Dublin Coffman High School...broke the school career passing yardage and touchdown records that had been held by former Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn;

Also established school records for career completions, career wins as a starter quarterback, and passing touchdowns in a game (5)...completed 163-250 passes for 2,159 yards and 22 touchdowns against just six interceptions as a senior...conference player-of-the-year as a senior...had consecutive games when he passed for at least 300 yards...completed 20-27 passes for 370 yards and three touchdowns in a win on Oct. 22...

#21 quarterback in the nation by Rivals.com...#23 quarterback in the nation by 247Sports.com...#28 quarterback in the nation by Scout.com