ALLEN WRANGLERS RELEASE T.Owens

thats like wolfgang puck getting fired from taco bell

Most of Puck's restaurants are in airports, so not really.

Well, this is shocking news about good guy TO. Where are all the "let's bring back TO" guys? He was our best "wrangler" while he was in Buffalo.

i'll encourage you here and discourage you on PPP :P

As far as politics I'm more a lefty loosey than a righty tighty.

Actually I'm mostly a pure libertarian but I don't like talking politics or religion.

Sports is pretty tame in comparison… less name calling.

Apparently a Wranglers coach has come forward (and will not reveal his name) saying TO was fired strictly for money reasons, and had nothing to do with his play. He claims the Wranglers are close to going bankrupt. He did miss a appearance at a children's hospital. He also Had 10 Td's in 8 games.

Now I don't know who is handling To's business affairs but he did own 50% of the team, and had a 6 figure salary. His buyout number? $50.00 yes the decimal is correctly placed on that number.

Now I don't know who is handling To's business affairs but he did own 50% of the team, and had a 6 figure salary. His buyout number? $50.00 yes the decimal is correctly placed on that number.

Distributed equally among 4 child support payments, that's $12.50 each

Apparently a Wranglers coach has come forward (and will not reveal his name) saying TO was fired strictly for money reasons, and had nothing to do with his play. He claims the Wranglers are close to going bankrupt. He did miss a appearance at a children's hospital. He also Had 10 Td's in 8 games.

He wasn't even the best receiver on his team.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82990b67/article/terrell-owens-hires-new-agent-to-get-back-in-nfl?campaign=Twitter_atl_hanzus

Though it's difficult to formulate a theory how representation is to blame for his stalled NFL career, Terrell Owens has decided to cut ties with longtime agent Drew Rosenhaus and replace him with Jordan Woy.