how did the " potential" guys look?

I have only this to add...

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

when sir did you change your avatar? I just noticed. i find it to be quite appropriate. And i heartily approve of this message.

May i also mention your odds of being correct are narrowing with your predictulations of 19-0.

Go Bills!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most threads barely scratch the surface when it comes to analysis, but the posters on this thread have stepped up to the plate, pulled back the extraneous fatty matter and attacked the bloody sole of the question. :worthy:

Sanborn v. Batten indeed.

yep

But seriously, this is a good idea--saving a roster spot and all--until he sails one over the punters head, or screws up a key field goal attempt, then you'll remember why we liked Sanborn, and why teams search high and low for consistently good long snappers. Yep, it looks easy, but all I have to say is one word to put it perspective: Levitre!

when sir did you change your avatar? I just noticed. i find it to be quite appropriate. And i heartily approve of this message.

May i also mention your odds of being correct are narrowing with your predictulations of 19-0.

Go Bills!

:thumbsup:

GO BILLS INDEED!!!

Changed the avatar as soon as I saw the pic of the bearded, professorial-looking Coach Gailey at this year's rookie-camp B-)

(The Drew Brees/Joe D thing had run its course, and I wanted something completely positve and Bills-related going into the season!)

Now I just gotta get one of those New Era caps that Chan is wearing...

post-2970-056871900 1338421002_thumb.jpg