Weiss was coming to Buffalo in 03

Come on... They had the Giants beat in the first game and it was only a miracle catch that cost them the game. In the last Superbowl it was a drop. Brady should have 5 rings and unfortunately is in the discussion with Montana, Unitas, and Elway as best QB of all time. He is also in the discussion of best player of all time. Had the Patriots won I think he would be called the greatest player of all time.

It pains me to say this but I have to agree with it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've seen how good Golden Boy is when HE can't cheat.

Seriously, imagine the guy without Welker...

I will forever beat the "Tom Brady is the most overrated player in NFL history drum" and there's nothing anybody can do to stop me.

We all want to see Brady fail at all aspects of life.....but lets face it if he where drafted by the Bills we would all be rocking Brady jerseys:sick:

Come on... They had the Giants beat in the first game and it was only a miracle catch that cost them the game. In the last Superbowl it was a drop. Brady should have 5 rings and unfortunately is in the discussion with Montana, Unitas, and Elway as best QB of all time. He is also in the discussion of best player of all time. Had the Patriots won I think he would be called the greatest player of all time.

If the kick didn't go wide right all of our lives would be a little brighter.

We all want to see Brady fail at all aspects of life.....but lets face it if he where drafted by the Bills we would all be rocking Brady jerseys:sick:

If the kick didn't go wide right all of our lives would be a little brighter.

You can say that again...

I think the guy who started this thread one point, that it is not Weiss so much we missed on, but the stupidity and short sightedness of the front office during the last decade. I really believe in our current management, and coaching. We've been in a significant deficit to our competitors in talent. At a minimum we were going to need 3-4 years of excellent drafting to improve. I think we're on our way. The point on Mularkey, don't forget although he posted a 9-7 record, he also had the easiest strength of schedule that year we've had in a decade. Somewhat similar in part to this upcoming year.

I think we're going to have a solid year, probably in the 9-7 or 10-6 range and finish second in the AFC East. The problem is we need mroe depth still, an athletic tight end opposite Chandler, top WR, and another stud LB like Kuechly. It isn't so much the fun of this year I'm excited for, but the following year with more talent added to the team. We could be looking at a fantastic 2013. The most important two factors is Ralph doesn't die and place us all in upheavel, and he doesn't blow up his team again.

Go Bills!!