Is this a right-wing board?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting tough to remember what this thread was about!

Pinching asses and looking the other way.

Anyway yall turn on some Lakers v. Thunder like men and get to the shoutbox already ya bunch of idiots.

for the love of all that is good and holy, I sure hope that everyone reading this has better things to do than make an idiot list of people on a message board!

I'll start...

"Everyone".

Did I miss anyone?

Or more accurately, "everyone but Tom...and whoever is sucking up to Tom, in any given thread".

:lol:

Actually, sucking up to me is a pretty damn clear indication of idiocy. Unlike some posters here, I'm not preternaturally stuck on my perception of my own greatness.

'Cause...y'know..."walking the walk."

Actually, sucking up to me is a pretty damn clear indication of idiocy. Unlike some posters here, I'm not preternaturally stuck on my perception of my own greatness.

I'll remember that the next time any historical anything comes up.

"Tom is not great, therefore it is reasonable to conclude that his command of these historical events can and should be questioned." We'll see how far that gets.

Speaking of that, let's talk Civil War, shall we? :lol: I mean, it's not like this thread is going anywhere.

Longstreet goes to the west: whose idea do you think it was it, really?

I'll remember that the next time any historical anything comes up.

"Tom is not great, therefore it is reasonable to conclude that his command of these historical events can and should be questioned." We'll see how far that gets.

I didn't say I wasn't great. Of course I'm great. I'm just not stuck on it like you are. Because I don't have to be. That which is understood need not be discussed.

Speaking of that, let's talk Civil War, shall we? :lol: I mean, it's not like this thread is going anywhere.

Longstreet goes to the west: whose idea do you think it was it, really?

Sorry, I'm in Kohima this week, and Khalkin-Gol the week after. Talk to me later in June.