8 Andre Reed WR

7 Jack Kemp QB

6 Billy Shaw Gaurd

5 Joe Delamellier Gaurd

4 Thurman Thomas

3 OJ Simpson

2 Jim Kelly

1 Bruce Smith

Painfully leaving out Kent Hull, Elbert Dubenion, Joe Ferguson, Tom Sestak, Butch Bird, Mike Stratton, Steve Christie, Keith Moody, Marlin Briscoe and a whole bunch of ther guys. One through six were hall of fame players, so they definitely belong there...although one might argue with the order. Marv Levy and Ralph Wilson(who really should be here as all of the other Hall of Famers are in..but weren't players)

1336748303[/url]' post='2464191']

10 ookie Gilchrist

9 Darryl Talley, Linebacker

8 Andre Reed WR

7 Jack Kemp QB

6 Billy Shaw Gaurd

5 Joe Delamellier Gaurd

4 Thurman Thomas

3 OJ Simpson

2 Jim Kelly

1 Bruce Smith

Painfully leaving out Kent Hull, Elbert Dubenion, Joe Ferguson, Tom Sestak, Butch Bird, Mike Stratton, Steve Christie, Keith Moody, Marlin Briscoe and a whole bunch of ther guys. One through six were hall of fame players, so they definitely belong there...although one might argue with the order. Marv Levy and Ralph Wilson(who really should be here as all of the other Hall of Famers are in..but weren't players)

Thought about this too, when I watched that series. Landry was #1 Cowboy, so the precedent is set for Marv. While Cookie was instrumental in 1 Championship, we went to 2 more title games in that era without him.

Here's my take:

10: Robert James

9: Tony Greene

8: Bob Chandler

7: Andre Reed

6: Billy Shaw

5: Marv Levy

4: Thurman Thomas - screwed out of 1st Ballot HOF! -Otherwise, #2.

3: OJ Simpson

2: Bruce Smith

1: Jim Kelly

10 ookie Gilchrist

8 Andre Reed WR

7 Jack Kemp QB

6 Billy Shaw Gaurd

5 Joe Delamellier Gaurd

4 Thurman Thomas

3 OJ Simpson

2 Jim Kelly

1 Bruce Smith

10. Mike Stratton

9. Jack Kemp

8. Joe Ferguson

7. Kent Hull

6. Joe D.

5. Andre Reed

4. Jim Kelly

3. OJ

2. Thurman

1. Bruce Smith

10 Cookie Gilchrist

8 Andre Reed WR

7 Jack Kemp QB

6 Billy Shaw Gaurd

5 Joe Delamellier Gaurd

4 Thurman Thomas

3 OJ Simpson

2 Jim Kelly

1 Bruce Smith

I could live with this list. I think 1-8 are set in stone on this list. People can argue for a few people to slide in at 9 and 10

10. Mike Stratton

9. Jack Kemp

8. Joe Ferguson

7. Kent Hull

6. Joe D.

5. Andre Reed

4. Jim Kelly

3. OJ

2. Thurman

1. Bruce Smith

Billy Shaw is a hall of famer I don't think you can leave him off.

1. [1]Bruce Smith
    [2]Jim Kelly
    [3]Thurman Thomas
    [4]OJ Simpson
    [5]Joe DeLamielleur
    [6]Billy Shaw
    [7]Andre Reed
    [8]Jack Kemp
    [9]Cookie Gilchrist
    [10]Steve Tasker

1-6 are HOFers, just have to put them in order. 7 should soon be a HOFer too. 8 and 9 were the keys to the AFL championship teams. So that leaves 1 spot open...

Considered Hull, Talley, Bennett, Stratton, Sestak. But to me, Tasker was the one who other teams had to game-plan around. He changed the way the game is played. They added a position to the Pro Bowl because of him.

1336993661[/url]' post='2466257']

wow...you added three of my all time favorites in James, Green and Chandler. the two hall of fame offensive linemen probably deserve to be in there though. I found it hard to keep Levy off. I hope NFL does a best buffalo bills segment.

Hard to leave Byrd (Butch, that is) off my list. His 40 ints are still the team record. All Star CB in a LB body.

1.OJ Simpson

2.Bruce Smith

3.Cookie Gilchrist

4.Jim kelly

5.Billy Shaw

6.Joe D

7.Robert James

8.Tom Sestak

9.Thurman Thomas

10.Kent Hull

w many apologies to fat Ted Washington,Elbert Deubenion,Bobby Chandler,JD Hill,Andre Reed,George Saimes,Jack Kemp,Pete Metzellars,

Joe Ferguson, Steve Tasker,Marlin Briscoe,Jerry Butler.

-OJ,Bruce,Joe D,Cookie,Billy Shaw,Steve Tasker,Robt James,Kent Hull and Ted Washington had legit claims at some point during their careers as being the very best in the league at their position.

Kelly was never the best QB and Thurman was never the best RB but they were so consistently good for such a long time that they deserve top 10 status.

Edited by Tcali

OJ and Bruce are two of the best to ever play their position. They have to be 1 and 2. I like Bruce as number 1 and OJ number 2 because OJ is a scum sucking maggot that should have been in the electric chair, not with the electric company.

BTW, what did OJ and Bruce have in common? A whole lotta coke.

1337054401[/url]' post='2466867']

1.OJ Simpson

2.Bruce Smith

3.Cookie Gilchrist

4.Jim kelly

5.Billy Shaw

6.Joe D

7.Robert James

8.Tom Sestak

9.Thurman Thomas

10.Kent Hull

w many apologies to fat Ted Washington,Elbert Deubenion,Bobby Chandler,JD Hill,Andre Reed,George Saimes,Jack Kemp,Pete Metzellars,

Joe Ferguson, Steve Tasker,Marlin Briscoe,Jerry Butler.

-OJ,Bruce,Joe D,Cookie,Billy Shaw,Steve Tasker,Robt James,Kent Hull and Ted Washington had legit claims at some point during their careers as being the very best in the league at their position.

Kelly was never the best QB and Thurman was never the best RB but they were so consistently good for such a long time that they deserve top 10 status.

Nice post Tcali! Saimes -via Collier- revolutionized the Safety Blitz. But I have to take umbrage with a couple of your choices. Gilchrest and Briscoe left lasting memories with great performances, but neither played 4 seasons with us. Kinda hard to group them in All-Time Bills.. Kelly was '91 AFC POY and more importantly, "Mr. Buffalo Bill" since the day the USFL was awarded $1. From his first game -a3 TD performance vs Jets to his last game (Home Playoff loss), Kelly was God -as the blasphemous sign read in '86.

Nice post Tcali! Saimes -via Collier- revolutionized the Safety Blitz. But I have to take umbrage with a couple of your choices. Gilchrest and Briscoe left lasting memories with great performances, but neither played 4 seasons with us. Kinda hard to group them in All-Time Bills.. Kelly was '91 AFC POY and more importantly, "Mr. Buffalo Bill" since the day the USFL was awarded $1. From his first game -a3 TD performance vs Jets to his last game (Home Playoff loss), Kelly was God -as the blasphemous sign read in '86.

2nd to OJ and equal to Bruce--Cookie was --as I just mentioned tied for 2nd as the greatest talent to ever play for Buffalo.Quality over quantity.

Briscoe(notice he wasnt in my top ten) was a uniquely talented player so far ahead of his time it isn't even funny. In today's game he would be all-pro at QB or WR.-I'm not comparing Kelly to him.