SEC...SEC...SEC!!!!!!

There's a reason why the SEC dominates college football. Not the OP but some people need to stop complaining about the SEC picks.

Complaining about an SEC pick is ridiculous. The SEC has the best coaches, the best competition and the best players. I hate the SEC as a CFB fan but it's undeniable. Anyone saying anything different doesn't know a thing about CFB.

Complaining about an SEC pick is ridiculous. The SEC has the best coaches, the best competition and the best players. I hate the SEC as a CFB fan but it's undeniable. Anyone saying anything different doesn't know a thing about CFB.

Did. Now they have a big fat aggy stain on the conference.

I hate the SEC but I love their players!!!! Great job so far Buddy!!! :worthy:

If you like USC Gamecock players maybe you get lucky in round 3. If Alshon Jeffrey wide receiver is still there the Bills might select him They are looking for a receiver so you never know.

If you like USC Gamecock players maybe you get lucky in round 3. If Alshon Jeffrey wide receiver is still there the Bills might select him They are looking for a receiver so you never know.

Jeffery was already selected by the Bears.

If you're gonna be a dumb-ass troll, try to be smarter about it.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm from the South and have been an SEC fan my whole life... The SEC has won the last 6 straight BCS Championships and 8 out of 14 total...

Yeah, I'd say drafting players from that conference is a sound strategy. :beer:

The SEC is a better developmental league than the NFL Europe ever was.

GO BILLS!!!