Indy- C. Fleener

Baltimore- J. Worthy

Denver-P. Konz

Cleveland- C. Glenn

Jax- C.Upshaw

St.Louis- L. David

Carolina- D. Still

Buffalo- Jonathan Martin

Im a very happy Buffalo Bills fan if they can land Stephon Gilmore and Jonathan Martin with their first 2 picks of this draft

Doubt Upshaw will work best in a 4-3. Good analysis otherwise. Not sure I would take Martin over Massie or Adams though. And I'd rather see them take a flyer on a burner here like Hill or maybe grab another Gamecock in Jeffrey.

I think it'll come down to their highest rated OT.

Let me throw this out there, though: If Lavonte David were on the board at #41 and we took him, think about how nasty our D could be: Adding a CB who will compete for a starting spot (Gilmore), and a LB who will compete for a starting spot to go along with our offseason addition of Williams and Anderson, would be pretty sick.

The two guys I'm licking my chops for are : Lavonte David and Cordy Glenn

Id prefer Martin to Glenn, I think long term he can be a decent starter at lt just not now. If I had my choice of all the players I would choose Randle, Hill, Martin, David, Glenn. I think Randles skill set is too much to pass up. If he has a Q.B he's a surefire first rounder. I do agree that David would instantly at least in my biased opinion make us have a top 7 defense. Martin would provide excellent depth at both tackle positions while Randle or Hill (would take more time but has excellent hands and speed which you can't coach) would immediately start opposite stevie.

Heres my projection of the first 9 picks into the 2nd round

St. Louis- R. Randle

Indy- C. FleenerJohnathan Martin

Baltimore- J. Worthy

Denver-P. Konz

Cleveland- C. Glenn

Jax- C.Upshaw

St.Louis- L. David

Carolina- D. Still

Buffalo- Jonathan Martin Coby Fleener

Im a very happy Buffalo Bills fan if they can land Stephon Gilmore and Jonathan Martin with their first 2 picks of this draft

Much better now. I really think as much as Indy wants Fleener they need to keep Luck from getting Killed more and will get his Old Teammate to protect his Blindside And Chan wants a big down field target and none fits that better than Fleener Not even Hill.

Much better now. I really think as much as Indy wants Fleener they need to keep Luck from getting Killed more and will get his Old Teammate to protect his Blindside And Chan wants a big down field target and none fits that better than Fleener Not even Hill.

Wow, I actually agree with with you (and for the most part I never do but I like you anyway). I will be so stoked if that happens, but I still don't see it happening.

How many picks will Stanford have in the first two rounds? Yet, somehow everybody is still picking them to be in the top 15 at least again this year. It seems half their offense is high round picks this year.

More of a hole at Tackle than WR.

Take Glenn/Martin/Massie instead of the WR

I disagree. After Stevie we got nuttin'. I don't want to wait until 3rd round to get a WR. Give me Best WRA round 2 and Best OTA rd 3 and I'll be happy.

Also in rd 2 you can find WRs worthy of #42 overall. iMO the OTs have too many question marks

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I disagree. After Stevie we got nuttin'. I don't want to wait until 3rd round to get a WR. Give me Best WRA round 2 and Best OTA rd 3 and I'll be happy.

Also in rd 2 you can find WRs worthy of #42 overall. iMO the OTs have too many question marks

Personally, I suspect they go best OT on their board at 41 and then if there are WR's they like available later in the round they package our 3rd with a 4 or 5 and move back in to grab them. If they did that (depending on who they are), I'd be happy....