''It's about building a brighter future''

Remember when **** like this happened to the Dixie Chicks, and it was the end of the !@#$ing world?

I remember there was some dustup over the Dixie Chicks awhile back but didn't pay much attention to it because I never gave two stojans about the Dixie Chicks.

Nuge at least was a decent musician and not some cookie cuttier pop country that come and go every so often

Remember when **** like this happened to the Dixie Chicks, and it was the end of the !@#$ing world?

No doubt. Some hippie lib chick posted something to the effect of "how come the DC were traitors when they blasted Bush and Nugent is just being patriotic???

I look at it like this: you have the right to say whatever you want, it's freedom of speech. I can call you an idiot for your retarded statements, that is my freedom of speech. I think what most dummies can't understand is that your freedom of speech is not equal to freedom from criticism.

And I believe that the DC made their particular dumbass comments in England, if I remember correctly. I just love it when musicians and "celebrities" use their fleeting recognition to push their political agendas and beliefs on people. Hey idiots, it's a CONCERT! Pisses me off when people do that...

It was from DC and not the base to kick The Nuge off the schedule. The soldiers on the base are really pissed at this.

If that's true, it's brilliant. Going to the mattresses with Ted Nugent over...him being Ted Nugent. That's really thin-skinned.

It was from DC and not the base to kick The Nuge off the schedule. The soldiers on the base are really pissed at this.

I was curious about that and would like to read a article if it's available. Not for nuthin', but which sounds more plausible to you: that our armed forces were offended by the card-carrying, flag waving NRA crazyman Ted Nugent's comments and asked to have him dumped from the concert, or that the commanded in chief got his feelings hurt and wanted to show that bad old Mr. Nugent who was really in charge?

Yeah, I'm going with the crybaby in the White House.

Edited by LABillzFan