the D-Line

SRivRoc

im pretty sure that there is no one here who is upset over what buddy nix and the bufalo bills were able to do this offseason in really beefing up our d-line with mario williams and mark anderson.

i think the generally accepted principle around the league as far as d-line's go is the new york giants having the deepest, best d-line. bu i wanna know where everyone at TBD thinks we rank.

heres what im saying:

1. Giants

2. Bills

3. Vikings

4. Saints

5. 49ers

Give me your feedback

Super Bowl or Bust

GO BILLS !!!

My prediction is that Carrington gets back down to his college weight and becomes a force. On paper, we are as good as all of those teams.

GO BILLS!!!

agreed i like Carrington busting out this year

very good on paper but let's see them in some games

If K Williams is back to form of 2010, and everyone stays mostly healthy, this line is as good as any in the league.

Great front line, and very strong depth. Should be able to rush the passer and stuff the run. Will not have to blitz much at all, which is what Wanny's version of the 4-3 is based on. Your line has to be dominate for his D to work. Buddy went out and got him the guys, now they have to perform.

My prediction is that Carrington gets back down to his college weight and becomes a force. On paper, we are as good as all of those teams.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm optimistic, too. I am.....but lets not get carried away. The Giants have won two SBs in large part because their DL has been a rotation of excellence. Just ask Tom Brady.

Our group has yet to play together.

I'm optimistic, too. I am.....but lets not get carried away. The Giants have won two SBs in large part because their DL has been a rotation of excellence. Just ask Tom Brady.

Our group has yet to play together.

This is true. Just nice to have the potential that we haven't had in a while. But it means nothing until it means, well, something.

GO BILLS!!!