Sell Your Home To a Jew

Way to miss the point. Its a murder driven by love, not the bad kind of murder.

Exactly. This is motivated by the most pure and innocent of intentions.

Peace and love to all... followers of Mohammed. For all others - put them to the sword!

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/04/25/death-to-those-who-sell-homes-to-jews/

"Yet it is telling that Mr. Shahla’s most ardent defenders are Jews, including, as Arutz Sheva reported on April 15th, “several Israeli Knesset Members and leaders in Judea and Samaria,” while those who would kill him are his fellow Palestinians. In 1957, former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir said, “Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”

That day has yet to arrive."

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/04/25/death-to-those-who-sell-homes-to-jews/

"Yet it is telling that Mr. Shahla’s most ardent defenders are Jews, including, as Arutz Sheva reported on April 15th, “several Israeli Knesset Members and leaders in Judea and Samaria,” while those who would kill him are his fellow Palestinians. In 1957, former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir said, “Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”

That day has yet to arrive."

Of course the Israeli's are supporting Shahla. You should've see the deal they got on that house. Everybody knows that Hebron is a buyers' market, but come on! That was a steal.

Edited by Jauronimo

That's some messed up crap. How can he sell his house to a Jew like that?

Gotcha!!! LOL!!! J/K! In all seriousness that's some f'd up crap. That's just wrong.

That's some messed up crap. How can he sell his house to a Jew like that?

Gotcha!!! LOL!!! J/K! In all seriousness that's some f'd up crap. That's just wrong.

It's called "Block Busting" old friend. Shalom.

It's called "Block Busting" old friend. Shalom.

Right back at ya!

The PA is as slimy and corrupt as they come. I'm not surprised at all by that verdict. I think I despise all forms of government, equally.

BTW Another term to watch out for here is "steering". Illegal here in the states, but mandatory over there.

Edited by NoJustice

Right back at ya!

The PA is as slimy and corrupt as they come. I'm not surprised at all by that verdict. I think I despise all forms of government, equally.

Naw, limited government is necessary. It's when it gets too big (U.S.) or authoritative (PA) that it sucks.

This was "Blockbusting" not "Steering". "Steering" is when an agent only suggests homes in areas that his "like kind" live in. "Blockbusting" is pretty much extinct but would include selling a home to an undesirable. I don't know about you but I'd have no problem with a Jew being my neighbor just as long as he didn't B word about me barbecuing pork ribs in my back yard.

Edit: If this doesn't make sense it's because I responded to your edit in the post before you edited it. If someone still doesn't get it, I anticipated your edit. :w00t:

Edited by 3rdnlng

Naw, limited government is necessary. It's when it gets too big (U.S.) or authoritative (PA) that it sucks.

This was "Blockbusting" not "Steering". "Steering" is when an agent only suggests homes in areas that his "like kind" live in. "Blockbusting" is pretty much extinct but would include selling a home to an undesirable. I don't know about you but I'd have no problem with a Jew being my neighbor just as long as he didn't B word about me barbecuing pork ribs in my back yard.

Edit: If this doesn't make sense it's because I responded to your edit in the post before you edited it. If someone still doesn't get it, I anticipated your edit. :w00t:

I took a course in real estate. I'm very familiar with both terms. I'm not disagreeing with you, even though blockbusting is done with the purpose of dropping home values down so that one can purchase property cheaper. "Steering" is what the original homeowner should have done, and I'm sure he would have, if he only knew what was to come. Poor guy. I feel bad for him and his family.

I

I took a course in real estate. I'm very familiar with both terms. I'm not disagreeing with you, even though blockbusting is done with the purpose of dropping home values down so that one can purchase property cheaper. "Steering" is what the original homeowner should have done, and I'm sure he would have, if he only knew what was to come. Poor guy. I feel bad for him and his family.

I

Here in the U.S. "Steering" is illegal and unethical. In the PA controlled areas I think I'd have steered away from the path that was going to get me beheaded.

NJ, we've had our disagreements and I feel bad for kicking your ass all the time :w00t: but it seems like the people over there have never really progressed past the Medieval Ages. What do you think of the Muslim Brotherhood or the parties looking to incorporate religion into their government? This is no trick question. I'm being sincere.

We here in the U.S. were comprised of 99.999% Christians when this country was started. It was still started as a secular country government though, but there has been a lot of pressure brought over the (recent) years to wipe out all signs of christianity. I personally think that all countries should be secular and allow the practice of whatever you want that doesn't violate your laws. I also feel that in a country started by Christians, Christmas should be able to be celebrated, even if it includes manger scenes in front of city hall.

Here in the U.S. "Steering" is illegal and unethical. In the PA controlled areas I think I'd have steered away from the path that was going to get me beheaded.

NJ, we've had our disagreements and I feel bad for kicking your ass all the time :w00t: but it seems like the people over there have never really progressed past the Medieval Ages. What do you think of the Muslim Brotherhood or the parties looking to incorporate religion into their government? This is no trick question. I'm being sincere.

We here in the U.S. were comprised of 99.999% Christians when this country was started. It was still started as a secular country government though, but there has been a lot of pressure brought over the (recent) years to wipe out all signs of christianity. I personally think that all countries should be secular and allow the practice of whatever you want that doesn't violate your laws. I also feel that in a country started by Christians, Christmas should be able to be celebrated, even if it includes manger scenes in front of city hall.

Ha ha ha! Very funny! You didn't "kick my ass". The truth is I will never be able to beat you in any debate that involves the Mideast and the happenings around the world. You get your information from the biased media and history makers that wrote things out to suit their own agendas.

For example, the situation in Palestine is something you can't really know or understand unless you had actually spent an extended amount of time there as an Arab.

As far as your question goes, I'm against Sharia law or any non-secular govt. The US had it right, pre 9/11, when it came to the laws of the land.

As far as Christmas goes, I can care less what they do in front of city hall. That stuff doesn't bother me one bit.