2012 TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Peanut Gallery

R. Rich

Good first round. As always, someone slips a little. Floyd ends up #18 -- SD must be thrilled with that. Gilmore doesn't quite max out on his pre-draft run-up but still respectable at #22.

And I am very happy to have filled big needs for Denver (DT) and NYG (TE).

I (SD) was thrilled to have Floyd fall all the way down to 18. He should fill in for V-Jax nicely.

I was also happy that the Vikes passed on Claiborne and i was able to snag him for TB at #5. He'll go a long ways to fixing the secondary.

Good picks so far r rich Cleveland would be very lucky to have the draft play out like this for them

Btw can we fill In the missed ones I know it won't be 100% accurate but better than leaving blanks imo

Edited by section122

Good job today, folks. I thought there were some really good picks, especially towards the end of the round. Some of you really did your homework. Lookin' forward to seein' what you come up w/ tomorrow.

It seemed like there was some good value late in the round. Giants were in serious need of a RB so was happy to see Miller still on the board. Denver gets some solid OL help.

Edited by KD in CT

It seemed like there was some good value late in the round. Giants were in serious need of a RB so was happy to see Miller still on the board. Denver gets some solid OL help.

Nice pick with Miller. i was eyeing him for TB in round 3.

Nice pick with Miller. i was eyeing him for TB in round 3.

It was going to be my pick for the pats but McClellan was to good of value to pass up!

dang lamichael james almost made it to my pick. was all over him if he did. All in all though I would hate New England's draft as a Bills fan. I was able to get great value and plug a lot of holes.

my bad I didnt see that I'll take Isaiah Pead RB Cincy

Edited by section122

Did you fire anyone? You can't make any picks unless you fired someone.

Not technically; instead we 'counseled him out'.

Can't be a salesman if you are afraid of the phone.

p.s. damn, what happened to all the OTs?? I guess the Giants will replace Mario M with their 3d pick.

Edited by KD in CT

Great work, folks. I appreciate the effort.

So, how did we do? Who do you all think had great drafts? I liked what San Diego, St. Louis, and Indianapolis did.

Thanks for doing this Mr. Rich. I look forward to it every year and had a total blast this time around.

Boom

Great work, folks. I appreciate the effort.

So, how did we do? Who do you all think had great drafts? I liked what San Diego, St. Louis, and Indianapolis did.

I thought clevelands draft was exceptional. Getting Weeden in the 3rd is a steal while they also got blackmon so they can try to do in the pros what they got done in college. Adding Gillmore that late was great value and now their secondary with Haden would be amazing. They had a need at rb and Martin was a solid pick. All in all I think cleveland fans would be pumped if this happened.

I'll pat myself on the back too as I thought I did well with the Cheatriots. 2 pass rushing linebackers (Branch and McClellan), a ss(Harrison Smith), and a dt/de (Devon Still) through the first 2 rounds and all of them carry a first round projection/grade somewhere. Then I was able to add a scat back rb that I think fits well with what they do on offense. A couple of players were taken right before me when I had them ear marked most notably LaMichael James and it would have been nice to find a cb somewhere but the draft value didn't really allow it.

Agreed that Cleveland had a very nice draft.

As for my Giants, tough to wait till #32 each round but I felt good about filling two big needs with quality players at TE and RB. Disappointed I wasn't able to add a tackle, but it seemed like the value was better for the skill guys at the time. I honestly don't know a whole lot about AJ Jenkins, but he sounded like someone would could become a nice slot receiver.

As for Denver, would have liked one of the better corners, but feel ok with filling needs at DT and OL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.