[closed]truth is about the draft

I without a doubt trust Buddy! This is the first time in years that I have trusted the decisions made by our GM..... So even if they took an OL with the 10th pick, id have no choice but to trust him...

In Buddy we trust?

I admire your blind faith, but what about Troup and Carrington? Neither has done a lot in 2 seasons.. If they don't contribute this year they are offically busts.. I have high hopes Dave Moustache can bring out the best in them...

I admire your blind faith, but what about Troup and Carrington? Neither has done a lot in 2 seasons.. If they don't contribute this year they are offically busts.. I have high hopes Dave Moustache can bring out the best in them...

I will admit, Buddy is heads and shoulders above anyone The Bills have had in a good many years..

I think that the 2010 draft was a product of the old regime, and resulted in the scouting and personnel dept getting a major overhall when it became clear that they weren't bringing in the quality.

2011 drew heavily on Chan's Senior Bowl coaching

2012 is a critical year for the Bills draft IMO. If they come up with quality like 2011, they've fixed the personnel evaluation issues. If the draft is iffy, we may be in trouble

I will admit, Buddy is heads and shoulders above anyone The Bills have had in a good many years..

Show me a team that drafts all starters.

PTR

I didn't know people called third rounders busts lol, + can't call troupe anything seeing how he's been injured..... Carrigntons a 3rd rounder who gets on the field not close to a bust....