My Buffalo Bills Mock Draft.

Here is my mock draft. I took some guys with checkered pasts but could really put this team over the top if they pan out.

1. Michael Floyd. WR Im sick of hearing about his DUI/Alcohol related arrests earlier in his ND career, bottom line is who doesnt drink in college. He stayed out of trouble his whole senior year and he absolutely had a monster season and was a game changer everytime he stepped on the field. The guy worked as a janitor to help him get through college, that shows character.

2. Janoris Jenkins. CB. Yes this guy has fallen on draft boareds because of off field issues, but the bottom line is I think he is as talented as any CB in this draft and could instantly come in and start right away for the Buffalo Bills with his talent. If you can find a potential lock down CB in the second round, you grab him.

3. Brandon Mosley. OT. Best value at OT on the board. Hes from the Southeast where Buddy tends to draft.

4a. Keenan Robinson. LB Very good LB who will come in and compete for playing team right away.

4b. Matt McCants. OT Buddy finds another 4th gem OT. Could be a starter at OT for us for years.

5a. Orsen Charles. TE His DWI arrests will drop his stock but hes too good for Buffalo to allow the fall to continue. This guy can flat out play.

5b. Emmanuel Acho. LB Buddy takes both Acho and Robinson, teammates from Texas, and both compete for PT instantly.

6. Russell Wilson. QB The guy is a winner. He might be only 5'11 but I'll take him or Levi Brown anyday of the week, and that is who is replacing. People have been impressed with his pre draft workouts too

7a. Vontaze Burflict. LB This guy was the fallest to fall on draft boards in the whole draft. Take a chance in the 7th that this guy figures it out and excels like his did in CFL

7b. Mason Cloy C. Big southern boy who played at Clemson. Another Buddy Nix player.

I know i took a lot of guys with question marks but i also took alot of guys who have a load of talent. Its Super Bowl or bust the next few years and I say all the talent you possibly can and hopefully a couple of guys figure it out and mature.

Here is my mock draft. I took some guys with checkered pasts but could really put this team over the top if they pan out.

1. Michael Floyd. WR Im sick of hearing about his DUI/Alcohol related arrests earlier in his ND career, bottom line is who doesnt drink in college. He stayed out of trouble his whole senior year and he absolutely had a monster season and was a game changer everytime he stepped on the field. The guy worked as a janitor to help him get through college, that shows character.

2. Janoris Jenkins. CB. Yes this guy has fallen on draft boareds because of off field issues, but the bottom line is I think he is as talented as any CB in this draft and could instantly come in and start right away for the Buffalo Bills with his talent. If you can find a potential lock down CB in the second round, you grab him.

3. Brandon Mosley. OT. Best value at OT on the board. Hes from the Southeast where Buddy tends to draft.

4a. Keenan Robinson. LB Very good LB who will come in and compete for playing team right away.

4b. Matt McCants. OT Buddy finds another 4th gem OT. Could be a starter at OT for us for years.

5a. Orsen Charles. TE His DWI arrests will drop his stock but hes too good for Buffalo to allow the fall to continue. This guy can flat out play.

5b. Emmanuel Acho. LB Buddy takes both Acho and Robinson, teammates from Texas, and both compete for PT instantly.

6. Russell Wilson. QB The guy is a winner. He might be only 5'11 but I'll take him or Levi Brown anyday of the week, and that is who is replacing. People have been impressed with his pre draft workouts too

7a. Vontaze Burflict. LB This guy was the fallest to fall on draft boards in the whole draft. Take a chance in the 7th that this guy figures it out and excels like his did in CFL

7b. Mason Cloy C. Big southern boy who played at Clemson. Another Buddy Nix player.

I know i took a lot of guys with question marks but i also took alot of guys who have a load of talent. Its Super Bowl or bust the next few years and I say all the talent you possibly can and hopefully a couple of guys figure it out and mature.

Man oh Man -- Mike Floyd , Jenoris Jenkins , Orsen Charles & Vontaze Burfict ?? That would implode a locker room !!

Let me guess you are really a Pats fan sent to infiltrate the Bills locker room b/c of the Williams , Anderson pick ups right ??

4b. Ryan Broyles. WR Super gifted slot receiver who drops dramatically due to just coming off ACL injury

7a. Best OT Prospect left

7b. Vontaze Burfict. LB Would not risk a draft pick on this guy before the 7th round.

Undrafted FA. Mason Cloy C. Big southern boy who played at Clemson. Another Buddy Nix player, so he'd choose to work with Buddy if he has other options.

This looks better to me!

good picks but I just think Burfict is a train wreck head case who way overrates himself. He clearly did not prepare for the combine and his pro day is even worse, so any talent he might have is not worth it.

Man oh Man -- Mike Floyd , Jenoris Jenkins , Orsen Charles & Vontaze Burfict ?? That would implode a locker room !!

Exactly what I was going to say...

It would be a discussion if the Bills were going to Draft one of them, let alone all four... B-)

If we get floyd first and jenkins falls to us in the 2nd? Oh man that could be 2 potential probowlers there first year, I love this draft, although I would take another CB for depth instead of vontaze, someone like menzie or heyward or someone, I would love those 2 LT's and id love the LB combination

If we get floyd first and jenkins falls to us in the 2nd? Oh man that could be 2 potential probowlers there first year, I love this draft, although I would take another CB for depth instead of vontaze, someone like menzie or heyward or someone, I would love those 2 LT's and id love the LB combination

completely agree, I actually love this draft. Getting 2 bonafide starters with the 1st 2 picks would be pretty awesome. Having legit 1-2 punches with stevie/floyd, and williams/jenkins for the next few years would be pretty awesome. With this draft I feel like we could truly be contenders this year.