Nike Jerseys on sale now.

Kevin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks eball - I hadn't seen that on the Nike site!

No problem; I had the same question and dug around until I found it. From what I've been reading about the superior quality of the Nike jerseys, I think I'll probably order one of the $135 Premiums once they're available. No sense spending the $250 for an Elite; I don't really need the stomach "sweat box" -- lol.

No problem; I had the same question and dug around until I found it. From what I've been reading about the superior quality of the Nike jerseys, I think I'll probably order one of the $135 Premiums once they're available. No sense spending the $250 for an Elite; I don't really need the stomach "sweat box" -- lol.

Yea, what's up with that? It looks out of place.

I'll be in town next week and I'll have to check these out. I'm happy with my blue Dareus jersey from last year, but a white Williams jersey sure would complement it well.

It's a performance feature to keep players cooler -- I see absolutely no point for consumer use.

Well, if its supposed to be an authentic game jersey then I guess the consumer gets it too. But I really don't like the looks of it.

I was waiting for the Limited jersey ($135) because I prefer the twill numbers, but they are also more "fitted" than the regular Game jersey ($100) and I'm not sure how it will fit me, especially if I want to wear a sweatshirt underneath

My Stevie and Dareus jerseys that I paid a grand total of $65 for look awesome! DH Gate produces quality goods stuff, in my book. It's not stealing. It's spending the money that I earn the way I want to spend it.

I have to agree ... last year I made the plunge across the line and bought a Dareus jersey for myself and a Stevie jersey for my brother from DH Gate. They look great ... no mix matched colors or numbers. The price was unbelievable!

I could stand next to the real thing and you couldn't tell the difference. Plus, I received excellent customer service from the sales rep. who answered questions live for me. I would definitely use DH Gate again ... my Eric Moulds "replica" jersey that I bought from the Bills' store never looked even close to a 'real' jersey and the number begin to vanish after a few washes ...

Sadly, each jersey selling for $300 is being made down the street from DH Gate's factory but Nike gets a huge share of the profits as does the NFL. There are no American workers nor families losing out other than the 1% who own Nike and are NFL owners.

I do feel I owe Dareus a few pennies but then again he makes more in one season than my entire family and my descendants will make in our life time all for playing a game.

Edited by shoretalk