updated 5rd mock draft

Rd1 Riley Reiff L.T. Iowa Not a flashy pick ,but a real need

Rd2 Janoris Jenkins cb N.ALA Not a typical Buddy player,but a steal here.

Rd3 Brian Quick Wr Appalachian St. Tall and has some speed

Rd4 Emmanuel Acho olb Texas I just like this kid

Rd4b LaDarius Green Te La. Lafayette Tall decent speed good hands

Rd5 Audie Cole Ilb NC State tackling machine

Rd5b Philip Blake Baylor Center Not great ..but a good backup..we might need

Not a flashy draft but I think a realistic one . And No I don`t like the Tank in my draft. Not into the name game.

Wouldn't complain about that draft. I'm not a fan of reiff, but getting quick could fill our need for a #2 and Jenkins could be a 1 or 2 cb (a good compliment to Williams down the road). I like the green kid too. He adds another dimension to our current TEs

1334383457[/url]' post='2436573']

1:Gilmore CB USC

2: Jeffrey WR USC

3:Osweiler QB ASU

4: broyles WR OU

4: Potter LT Boise st

5: Acho OLB Texas

5: Norman (cb CCU)

6: Adcock OT OK ST

7: lb depth

7: backup punter

I think all of the guys after gilmore will be off the board when we pick in each respective round. I'd be happy with that draft, but it'll never happen.

Wouldn't complain about that draft. I'm not a fan of reiff, but getting quick could fill our need for a #2 and Jenkins could be a 1 or 2 cb (a good compliment to Williams down the road). I like the green kid too. He adds another dimension to our current TEs

Reiff is starting to grow on me . He was a state champ wrestler,with a unbelievable record. I have 2 sons that wrestled and believe me. You have to be tough. You also have to have good hand and balance control.A tough mindset also with this one on one sport. Maybe he isn`t that bad as the # 2 tackle in the draft.

ehhh.. idk about picking reiff and bein set on T id rather have a couple this draft. Looooove the jenkins pick and if hes there in the 2nd I think you have to go with him, even with the off the field issues his cover skills are amazing, if we could get quick and boyles for WR id be happy, id rather have gilmore or ingram or kue in the first though and get randle in the 2nd (doubt he falls but i want him too)

Rd1 Riley Reiff L.T. Iowa Not a flashy pick ,but a real need

Rd2 Janoris Jenkins cb N.ALA Not a typical Buddy player,but a steal here.

Rd3 Brian Quick Wr Appalachian St. Tall and has some speed

Rd4 Emmanuel Acho olb Texas I just like this kid

Rd4b LaDarius Green Te La. Lafayette Tall decent speed good hands

Rd5 Audie Cole Ilb NC State tackling machine

Rd5b Philip Blake Baylor Center Not great ..but a good backup..we might need

Not a flashy draft but I think a realistic one . And No I don`t like the Tank in my draft. Not into the name game.

Z Brown

1)Im with you on Reiff even though I think they will take Floyd if he's there but I got him going to the Jags.

2)Dont see Jenkins goin into 2nd would love to have Z Brown, Wagner is my back up and he can start day one.

3)Quick is ok here but weres the love for Osweiler. We need a devopmental QB and I vote pull the trigger here.

4)Acho has been on my board from the beginning tho I think your a little high here. Streeter gives you everything Quick does plus hes faster and taller.

4)Ive said before and stand by Gaileys offense doesnt play TE enough let alone 2TE sets to take a TE this high. Bergstorm OT is the versitile lineman we need

5)Cole sounds like a decent back up and special teamer. Dont know about the "tackling machine" tho. This is a good spot to grab a CB like Menzie outa Bama

5)I agree with needing a back up Center but this is where I have us taking Acho. Check out Saulsberry from Mississippi state one pick later.

Tiny Coe College

Naw hes from Florida state

These mock drafts are like trying to predict tomorrow's lotto numbers - it is just insane to even assume any of it will turn out in any predictable way. But, it is fun to daydream about who might make our team better, and how we might turn in the best draft by getting starters in the later rounds - I know, I daydream about it, too.

But, the big issue I have had with almost all these mock drafts - except Promo's, because he uses a very realistic value, non-biased method - is that everyone's mocks show us picking guys in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounds that could very well go a round earlier, or even two sometimes.

Case in point: Jenkins, CB - is considered as talented as any CB in this draft. He is a steal even at the bottom of round one, and after Claiborne is taken, which will be in the top half of the first 10 picks, any team really needing a CB might consider this kid - even at, say, pick 14, or 18, and on and on. It's unlikely he'll be sitting there at our 2nd pick.

I hope we end up with talent at all our positions of need, but I'm guessing the guys the Bills pick will leave me scratching my head until I look into them, and it'll probably take me a little while to warm up to each of them after the first rounder, as it has since Buddy has had a hand in these drafts.