Ryan Broyles works out for NFL scouts

Beerball

Take him in the 3rd. He was a leader on the OU team and the offense (Landry Jones) fell apart without him. Five months after tearing up his knee and he's back on the field giving scouts something to look at. Intelligent, team leader, passionate player...take this football player if he's there in the third round.

link

Take him in the 3rd. He was a leader on the OU team and the offense (Landry Jones) fell apart without him. Five months after tearing up his knee and he's back on the field giving scouts something to look at. Intelligent, team leader, passionate player...take this football player if he's there in the third round.

link

Both McShay and Kiper gushed over Broyles. They each felt that because of his injury he would be drafted in the 3rd round although being a second round talent. McShay commented that what is most impressive about him is that he is more than a good athlete, he is a savvy football player who understands the passing game.

He a burner or a slot guy?- 5'10 and 190. 4.57 40 isn't great, but if he can get back to 4.3, then who knows. i know the name but not sure what he is best suited at, i know we got some OU fans on here and would like to hear what they have to say about him.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

"He ran the 40-yard dash two times with his best attempt clocked at 4.57 seconds.

"They don't expect me to be full speed and I don't expect the same," added Broyles when asked about his 40-yard dash time. "Being competitive, I wish it was in the 4.3 range. That's not the scenario. It just shows that I am working hard. I am getting my lateral movement back as well.""

For a guy his position/size that is pretty slow. How far removed from injury is he?

"He ran the 40-yard dash two times with his best attempt clocked at 4.57 seconds.

"They don't expect me to be full speed and I don't expect the same," added Broyles when asked about his 40-yard dash time. "Being competitive, I wish it was in the 4.3 range. That's not the scenario. It just shows that I am working hard. I am getting my lateral movement back as well.""

For a guy his position/size that is pretty slow. How far removed from injury is he?

5 months