NICE ARTICLE

Barron is on the list, but Kirkpatrick isn't? If we select Barron, I'll be shocked and will likely break my tv. Resign Byrd and we have one of the best safety tandems in football with Byrd and Wilson (searcy and Scott as backups, doesn't get much better)

There were times when I disagreed with what the article had to say. The top prospect it listed for the Bills was DeCastro, exactly as though taking an OG at 10th overall will be their best option.

Not content with recommending that the Bills use the 10th overall pick on the best OG of the draft, the author also hinted they might want to take the second best OG in the draft at 10th overall, should the best one not be available.

Despite the reservations, Glenn will most likely get drafted and tested at tackle first. For the Bills his versatility could be used as an asset as guard Andy Levitre has proven he can thrive at left tackle, so sliding Levitre to tackle and using Glenn at guard could be an option if DeCastro is not available.

Levitre has proven that when he plays LT, he needs a TE to stay in and help him block. So the Bills are supposed to spend the 10th overall pick on the OL, while contenting themselves with having to keep a TE in to help the LT? Spending the 10th overall pick is supposed to solve one of your team's most pressing problems! :angry: Levitre at LT and Glenn at OG wouldn't solve anything!

Interestingly, the LB he saw as the Bills' second-best choice (Kuechley) ran a 4.54; whereas the strong safety he believes is the Bills' tenth-best choice ran a 4.57. If you're spending the 10th overall pick on a safety, he'd better be faster than some random inside linebacker! :angry: Especially for a team like the Bills, which has an infinite number of safeties already. I'm not angry at the author of the article for mentioning Barron, because I think he was just trying to make a complete list. But if the Bills actually drafted him, I'd begin making quiet inquiries among Buffalo's physicians, to see if any of them had lobotomized Nix or Gailey.

The writer, Kyle Gunn-Taylor.

Sincerely asking, is there any reason why we should give any weight to his opinions?

He has weighty opinions. They started to weigh my head down during the 10 paras of opening fluff. By the time I got to 1) Decastro and read "sliding Andy Levitre to capably fill the void at left tackle" his opinions had weighted my eyelids shut and my head onto my chest and I don't remember anything else from the article.

The writer, Kyle Gunn-Taylor.

Sincerely asking, is there any reason why we should give any weight to his opinions?

He has access to a keyboard and an Internet connection.

long article. Interesting comparison of Cordy Glenn to Mike Williams. I kind of had the same opinion.

Reiff may be a reach for him, but most every mock draft I see has him targeted between 7 and 15, certainly in the top 20 players available. Martin looks good as well, although I am concerned about the strength issue.

I just don't see going wide receiver in the first. We could have jerry rice and randy moss and andre reed getting open, but it doesnt' do any good if the qb is on his ass.

I didn't agree with all the assessments but the article is really well written.

Most amateur sports journalists are barely literate. They offer up some really bad stuff. It's nice to see a guy who can spell and even get a little flowery as well as does his homework.