Your craziest day at the Ralph?

scribo

I really, really wish I could be at the game Sunday. I was at the Great Comeback. It was the wildest sight I've ever seen. The fences were coming down, fans were ripping their own hair right out of their heads. It was great!

I would like to hear about everyone's craziest time at a Bills game, and I wonder if Sunday's game will earn a spot on the all-time list.

Clang those cowbells so I can hear 'em on TV.

yes, Labor day weekend, our tailgate started at 930AM, and involved the burning of Frank Wycheck in effigy(sp?)

182527[/snapback]

I remember being one of the last people in the lot...and there was a massive bonfire...somebody thought it would be a good idea to burn a huge stack of mattresses...

Nowhere near the opening game against the Titans the year after the Music City Fakery...8pm game and everybody was SMASHED!

182516[/snapback]

I was at that game. Excellent weather and our seats were really good. Even the drunks around us were nice, at least to us they were. One of them even took a picture of my wife and I.

Probably only got to shoot one idiot to stop the melee.  ;)

182552[/snapback]

thats weak sh--, TD should know about tradition here. That tradition is....when good sh-- happens after years of garbage, celebration must occur, since this is the last game that will be played at the ralph this year(99.9% sure of that), it shouldn't matter too much.

UNless TD thought we'd all destroy the turf, then they may sic the dogs on the fans.

thats weak sh--, TD should know about tradition here.  That tradition is....when good sh-- happens after years of garbage, celebration must occur, since this is the last game that will be played at the ralph this year(99.9% sure of that), it shouldn't matter too much. 

UNless TD thought we'd all destroy the turf, then they may sic the dogs on the fans.

182687[/snapback]

Yeah, I love public destruction of property using mob mentality as justification. No one ever gets hurt when that happens. ;)

Yeah, I love public destruction of property using mob mentality as justification.  No one ever gets hurt when that happens.  ;)

182695[/snapback]

If you are willing to participate in such stupidity, then you have agreed upon a social contract where you are also willing to accept injuries incurred during said stupid behavior.

If you are willing to participate in such stupidity, then you have agreed upon a social contract where you are also willing to accept injuries incurred during said stupid behavior.

182707[/snapback]

And the taxpayer agrees to fund the ridiculous lawsuits that will inevitably result by proxy. Go idiots!

The best time I had at the Ralph was the opener against the Titans. We had the best food, beer, wine, whatever. We got their at 12:00 so by the time the game started we were drunk to say the least. In 1982 my friends and I went to a special Thursday night game by the MNF crew. The Bills were down something like 18 points but in true Bills fashion we came back and won. Howard Cosell said after the win "They did it without Joe Cribbs." Those two games stick out in my mind