How is is that the dolphins are picking in front of us?

Another system would be for the owner to plead his case to a jury about how impoverished he is, how much of a burden it all is, how he needs to feed his family, etc. and how much money he would save if he had a later pick. The jury could then give the higher pick to the owner they dislike the most and so on down the line. :D

Man I wish you and I had been two of the nineteen fans they let in and speak at the owners meetings today. We could have straightened this barbaric situation out once and for all. :thumbsup:

I don't think this should be so easily brushed off as it's just Strength Of Schedule...Clearly this is a stupid way to figure Draft order...Same Division, twice beaten, finished in last, and they STILL pick in front of The Bills? Is there not a better, MORE LOGICAL way to do this? B-)

MMA fight. Dan Carpenter against Mario Williams. Seems fair to me.

No matter how many times the coin flips in the air, the side that started up will will be up equal to or greater than the side that started down.

If you want some more details:

Coin_Flip_Info

LOL, They did a simular study where heads was up every time and tracked it, and tails came up 54 percent of the time with 28k flips in 1998. Just show can always make you viewpoint work with statistics if use right input.

Also I beleive NFL does thier coin flip with head up, and tails is more frequent. Not positive on this, going by memory on something Steve tasker said when he was a team captain.

Edited by rstencel

What makes you think that? I was pretty sure the Bills were taking WIllis, then again I didn't follow every move like an obsessive school girl, that would come a year or two later.

There were reports that the 49rs, thinking we were hot for Willis, offered to trade down a spot but we essentially laughed at them (for thinking we wanted Willis). IIRC we drafted Poz at the top of the second.

Edited by Mark Long Beach