Darth Vader gets a new heart

advanced age infers a worse prognosis, in general. life expectancy also is less. cost/benefits start favoring costs. but he was also saying that the outcomes are improving and they are becoming more open to doing older patients. hence, my comment that time will tell if the 3-5% is a static or dynamic range.

So no, he didn't.

Thanks for playing.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

advanced age infers a worse prognosis, in general. life expectancy also is less. cost/benefits start favoring costs. but he was also saying that the outcomes are improving and they are becoming more open to doing older patients. hence, my comment that time will tell if the 3-5% is a static or dynamic range.

Can you balance a checkbook?

Can you balance a checkbook?

everytime you're faced with a losing argument, the ad hominem attacks come out. i've lost count in this thread. at least you could try some other fallacious argument from time to time.

and Joe Miner, you're so clever that i don't even want to engage you :lol:

everytime you're faced with a losing argument, the ad hominem attacks come out. i've lost count in this thread. at least you could try some other fallacious argument from time to time.

What was that about ad hominem?

I'm not losing an argument. You're saying that Cheney doesn't fall within a "range", so therefore the range, being static, might be increasing.

That's so completely idiotic, we can only question your basic math skills.

I'm not losing an argument. You're saying that Cheney doesn't fall within a "range", so therefore the range, being static, might be increasing.

That's so completely idiotic, we can only question your basic math skills.

is that the royal "we", a schizophrenic "we" or a "we" referring to your multiple identities on this board?

in this instance: organs for transplant. if you want, we could generalize it to health care.

"Health Care" is a scarce resource? Really? You mean the HMO Act of 1973 didn't do its job? I'm sure with 2500+ pages, "Obamacare" certainly will cover all the holes. :lol:

didn't we just do minimum wage?

If you mean "did we prove that bd1960 doesn't understand basic economics and 'cause/effect' relationships", then yes, we did. <_<