just saw Thomas Dolby

The Poojer

Yet another free at noon show at World Cafe Live. Played for 50 minutes...all new stuff and he was great...

Next week Delta Spirit...that is gonna be a killer show!

Have i mentioned how i love living here? Between the food, beer and music....i am in my happy place....

Jack...i saw your post on facebook snd meant to comment...Delta Spirit is awsome and this new CD is sooooo good. Do yourself a favor and listen to all their stuff then move on to Deer Tick then Dawes then culminate with Middle Brother which isva 'super group' of members of the 3 bands...good stuff!

Let me know how that is, I just started hearing them this week

1332523824[/url]' post='2420183']

Yet another free at noon show at World Cafe Live. Played for 50 minutes...all new stuff and he was great...

Next week Delta Spirit...that is gonna be a killer show!

Have i mentioned how i love living here? Between the food, beer and music....i am in my happy place....

Awesome. Sounds like I need to hit Philly up soon. I have never been that impressed in my trips, something about Pennsylvania just seems off.

Ive been here just over 2 years....after 18 years in richmond and 27 years born and raised in syracuse b4 that...told myself id never move back up north...had to move for work and have embraced and fallen in love with this city...dont write it off...there is EVERYTHING to do here...if u ever need a tour guide/concierge...happy to oblige

Awesome. Sounds like I need to hit Philly up soon. I have never been that impressed in my trips, something about Pennsylvania just seems off.