who do we take?

If there is one of the top 3 tackles on the board and Micheal Floyd when we pick at 10 who should we take?. I personally think that our absolute biggest need is WR. Our oline was pretty good last year whether it was Bell or Hairston at tackle. We cannot go another year with Donald Jones as a number 2 receiver and none of the other receivers are number 2's either except for maybe Easley but who knows. I think Floyd is an immediate starter and makes an immediate impact. He would make our offense better than a tackle would. I know we will more than likely go with BPA but i feel like we should absolutely go with WR at 10 unless both Blackmon and Floyd are both gone when our pick comes up then we can go BPA. Rounds 2-7 we can go BPA the rest of the way regardless. I do think we will take tackle but WR to me is much more of a priority. Whats does everyone else think?

I will say it again... if Richardson falls to 10, we tell the Bengals give us 17 and 21. We draft OL and Kirkpatrick/Couples (if he drops that low)... round two we go Vinny Curry

Our pick #10 is worth 1300 pts according to the draft trade value chart.

The Bengals 2 #1's = 1750 pts. So you can forget about the idea of that trade happening, it'd be an absolute coup for the Bills.

Realistically, you'd be looking at the Bengals giving up the #17 pick along with their 2nd round pick to get up to our spot, which would still be a nice deal for the Bills

1332226509[/url]' post='2415284']

I will say it again... if Richardson falls to 10, we tell the Bengals give us 17 and 21. We draft OL and Kirkpatrick/Couples (if he drops that low)... round two we go Vinny Curry

This thread gets worse and worse