Ocho Cinco

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NE has Welker (tag), Gronk & Hernandez, have signed Lloyd & A Gonzo and now a 1 yr with Dante Stallworth.

Ocho is bound to be cut. I know his production is down, but he is better than all of our potential #2's.

Thoughts ?

If he hasn't grown up, Hell No.

If he has and gets rid of that goofy OCHOCINCO nonsense on the back of his jersey, still no!

If a veteran is signed, I want someone like James Lofton, not James Lofton's sideshow, retarded, attention-whore acting brother!

NE has Welker (tag), Gronk & Hernandez, have signed Lloyd & A Gonzo and now a 1 yr with Dante Stallworth.

Ocho is bound to be cut. I know his production is down, but he is better than all of our potential #2's.

Thoughts ?

Not interested in washed up players who have long ago seen their better days.

Frankly, I think the options that are on the roster now are better than Ocho is now and I'd rather not see the Bills waste any money on him. There are quite a few decent receivers in the draft so let's take a pass on OCHO and let him fade into arena football with TO.

NO - NO - NO - i would rather bring back TO than OCHO ! At least TO had some out put OCHO flat out SUCKED last year in NE & if you can't flourish with Tom Brady throwing you the ball it's time to retire !!!!!!