Prelude to Martial Law across the USA?

The Imperial Presidency - Ruling by fiat... continues.

PART III - EXPANSION OF PRODUCTIVE CAPACITY AND SUPPLY

Sec. 301. Loan Guarantees. (a)
To reduce current or projected shortfalls of resources, critical technology items, or materials essential for the national defense, the head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense, as defined in section 801(h) of this order, is authorized pursuant to section 301 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2091, to guarantee loans by private institutions.
(b) Each guaranteeing agency is designated and authorized to: (1) act as fiscal agent in the making of its own guarantee contracts and in otherwise carrying out the purposes of section 301 of the Act; and (2) contract with any Federal Reserve Bank to assist the agency in serving as fiscal agent.

© Terms and conditions of guarantees under this authority shall be determined in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The guaranteeing agency is authorized, following such consultation, to prescribe: (1) either specifically or by maximum limits or otherwise, rates of interest, guarantee and commitment fees, and other charges which may be made in connection with such guarantee contracts; and (2) regulations governing the forms and procedures (which shall be uniform to the extent practicable) to be utilized in connection therewith.

Sec
Loans
. To reduce current or projected shortfalls of resources, critical technology items, or materials essential for the national defense, the head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense is delegated the authority of the President under section 302 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2092, to make loans thereunder. Terms and conditions of loans under this authority shall be determined in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Director of OMB.

To reduce current or projected shortfalls of resources, critical technology items, or materials essential for the national defense, the head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense, as defined in section 801(h) of this order, is authorized pursuant to section 301 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2091, to guarantee loans by private institutions.
(b) Each guaranteeing agency is designated and authorized to: (1) act as fiscal agent in the making of its own guarantee contracts and in otherwise carrying out the purposes of section 301 of the Act; and (2) contract with any Federal Reserve Bank to assist the agency in serving as fiscal agent.

© Terms and conditions of guarantees under this authority shall be determined in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The guaranteeing agency is authorized, following such consultation, to prescribe: (1) either specifically or by maximum limits or otherwise, rates of interest, guarantee and commitment fees, and other charges which may be made in connection with such guarantee contracts; and (2) regulations governing the forms and procedures (which shall be uniform to the extent practicable) to be utilized in connection therewith.

Sec
Loans
. To reduce current or projected shortfalls of resources, critical technology items, or materials essential for the national defense, the head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense is delegated the authority of the President under section 302 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2092, to make loans thereunder. Terms and conditions of loans under this authority shall be determined in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Director of OMB.

Nah...looks like it's just officially putting DHS into the loop for the law passed in the 1950s.

Sec
Loans

I'm sure he's getting ready to come out of the closet as a Muslim.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

I'm sure he's getting read to come out of the closet as a Muslim.

I'm not one to say too much, in fact I've been mostly a lurker here for years. Do you have a problem with our revered president being a muslim? We are a country based on religious freedom, to all peoples. I suppose you hate jews too? I can understand your reasons and don't really like them, but maybe there are better solutions than you being anti-sementrical. The Acidic Jews in this country bring a lot to the table and you should appreciate that. You friggin wasps have No Justice.

The Acidic Jews in this country bring a lot to the table and you should appreciate that. You friggin wasps have No Justice.

As opposed to the Alkali Jews?

If you're going to B word, at least have enough respect for the people you're bitching in defense of to get their name right.

Edited by Koko78

I'm not one to say too much, in fact I've been mostly a lurker here for years. Do you have a problem with our revered president being a muslim? We are a country based on religious freedom, to all peoples. I suppose you hate jews too? I can understand your reasons and don't really like them, but maybe there are better solutions than you being anti-sementrical. The Acidic Jews in this country bring a lot to the table and you should appreciate that. You friggin wasps have No Justice.

I'm Not against him being a muslim, I am against him lying about being a christian to get elected.

HA HA HA. Very funny.<_<