Re-sign Roscoe Parrish On The Cheap

Can you sign someone to the injured reserve? I think I'd rather see Santana Moss if he's out there. Parrish has done nothing to earn anything other than a post June 1 camp invite. Move on.

So....offer $2MM a year for a guy who has no skills other than speed -- and is approaching 30, has averaged 200 receiving yards per season for his career, and hasn't received a spec of interest from anyone else? Assuming they even want him (can't imagine why they would other than to keep people company in IR), why would anyone offer him a penny more than vet minimum?

There is plenty of other WR flotsam and jetsam available. Can't we at least get a guy that can be used in the red zone?

I'd be fine with bringing him back for a low price deal. He proved to be a weapon when healthy. Can we do an incentive based contract for him with escalators in the deal for games played? Not sure that is OK in the CBA.

When was this exactly? His punt returning days are over.

Is rather spend that money buying pizzas for Mario Williams for the remainder of his contract than any money on Roscoe ever again.

The guy is the most useless 170lb piece of chumb I've ever seen. He was good once at punt returns but at 30+ and losing a step he can't even do that anymore. The thought of a guy weighing an elleged 170lb (and I think that is imbellished) playing ANY position in this league is a joke. The same kind of laugh we all get when we attempt to listen to him in an interview. Is it even possible for a grown adult to sound this rediculous? When I watch movies like the Program where they talk about allowing other students to take tests for sports athletes in college, it must be true because there is no way in hell that Roscoe could ever make it past 3 days in college without his head exploding. I don't think I can stress enough how much I hate this guy and how useless I think not only he is but also how useless other guys like him in football are. Hester, Parrish, Hall, etc... Useless pieces of meat. Always trying to make a name for themselves and can never prove they can do anything else but return kicks.

Reminds me of Tasker when he started playing WR. Give it up, your the best STer in history, rules in ST plays were implemented because of you, positions were created because of you. Just be happy with that and call it a day.

Ok, my rant is done. Hope you all have a great day. After all, we have one of the best pass rushers in the league in our team. Wooohooo