Just got back from the doctor

I went to our family doctor's office this morning to fill out some additional forms regarding our insurance provider change. They found out about the errors after I had my physical at their office last week.

While I'm filling out the forms, our family doctor (42-year-old female, about 5'-3") walks in and says that the results from the blood work came back and everything is fine. She told me to keep up the good work regarding exercise and diet.

Then she says, "Actually, you're in excellent physical shape...for a man your age."

The little b*tch.

:censored:

My doctor came back with my blood work and said:

"You're going to live forever! This is the best lab work I've ever seen!"

He said "Let's try taking you off your Cholesterol Meds and re-test you in 30 days."

Thirty days later: "Ok, we need you to stay on your meds."

:lol:

I went to our family doctor's office this morning to fill out some additional forms regarding our insurance provider change. They found out about the errors after I had my physical at their office last week.

While I'm filling out the forms, our family doctor (42-year-old female, about 5'-3") walks in and says that the results from the blood work came back and everything is fine. She told me to keep up the good work regarding exercise and diet.

Then she says, "Actually, you're in excellent physical shape...for a man your age."

The little b*tch.

Is she cute? Can we get her to do Mario Williams' hernia check?

The little b*tch.

did she recommend a testosterone test? :devil:

yup, bet that's why you're pi$$ed.

Edited by birdog1960