You can't blame Buddy if we

Estro

Keep up with the excuses you guys give to OBD. Funny thing is we can just sign williams, still be lacking as a team and people will be screaming everything is great and wonderful!

talk is cheap

close the deal

Bills never release contract numbers so the contract actually offered and the guaranteed money are anything that is leaked to the media.

close the deal

what is cap room to the Bills who have a long history of hoarding and not using it anyway

close the deal

maybe Mario's first question was - "why is that turdball Edwards still on your coaching staff -does not look like you want to win to me"

hard to dance a jig when you shoot yourself in the foot

To the "Let's not blame Buddy crowd":

Who said he had to show us the baby? Well to get a baby a lot of things have to happen first and if a guy like Robert Meachem walks while Buddy is simply trying to cop a feel then a baby is a long way off.

Plus, why on earth would a GM bring a boo boo foot to help sign someone? Kyle was probably ripping Dorito farts all dinner wrong and souring the air. I think bringing Bruce Smith to dinner would have been a better idea.

This is how things go when you're irrelevant for more than a decade. Best case is you have to severely overpay for top guys, worst is you are a bargaining tool to drive up your price. So no I won't blame Nix for trying, but I will point to how mismanaged this franchise has been for over a decade if this doesn't happen.

maybe Mario's first question was - "why is that turdball Edwards still on your coaching staff -does not look like you want to win to me"

hard to dance a jig when you shoot yourself in the foot

Are you talking about the guy who was shown the door in January?

THAT Edwards?

Your ability to make worthless posts is unmatched.

Nothing wrong with sleeping on it. I hope he had nice dreams.

You know, there is such a thing as beating a dead horse. Give it a break. Unless you're 13 yrs old.

Dick Jauron went after TE Tony Gonzalez and instead Tony chose Atlanta. Does that make Jauron great because he saw a hole and tried to fill it with a proven commodity?

I'm not giving Nix credit for failing.

I can recall this Bills FO stating that they were going to hire a top HC and money was no object after they fired Jauron, they were gonna spend 10 million if that's what it takes. Remember that?

They even flew in Mike Shanahan and Bill Cowher and spoke with both, what happened? You can't make top players / coaches want to come to a loser.

loser

Pretty strong statement. I suppose you are the best at what you do for a living.I assume you got an award for being the best at it. If not, does that make you a loser? I live in Fl, but was born and raised in Buff. I take exception to people calling US(Bills)LOSERS.If you don't like it, find another team. And instead of loser , you can be a winner.

Make me :sick:

Keep up with the excuses you guys give to OBD. Funny thing is we can just sign williams, still be lacking as a team and people will be screaming everything is great and wonderful!

You are getting serious consideration for the ignore button.

Are you talking about the guy who was shown the door in January?

THAT Edwards?

Your ability to make worthless posts is unmatched.

:thumbsup: I'm with ya San Jose