[closed]Whether We Sign Them or Not....

Virgil

I have to give props to the Bills FO. If they offer Super Mario the most money as a D player and he walks, then I don't put that on the FO. I am honestly happy with the effort. It's much more than I thought about Clabo last year. And with Meachem, I'm not huge with knowledge on the guy, but the treatment they are giving him....impressed. And the fact that they got these guys to come here first, especially considering the market for them and how under the radar it was. Wow

Seriously, they sign these guys, who are both first rounders that we would be getting in their prime, and I'm a happy camper. In fact, it takes all the pressure off the draft for me. They get quality guys, we are set. We don't need an instant impact DE anymore. We don't need a WR, as Meachem is an absolute burner with good size. We can go OT, trade back, whatever, and I'll be happy.

Overall, it feels good today to be a Bills fan.

I dont want to read anything negative about this.

i am usually in the slightly negative crowd on here, i'll admit.

But until something happens, or doesnt happen, I dont want to hear any of this talk.

I quickly scrolled down so I didnt have to read your OP or any replies.

But until something happens, or doesnt happen, I dont want to hear any of this talk.

I quickly scrolled down so I didnt have to read your OP or any replies.b/b]

If you didn't bother to read the original post, then why in the world did you post in the thread?

Dear God, what has happened to this board?

WTF cares about reading your diary?

And we are all happy you stopped by to say you wouldn't say anything of value or at all pertinent to this discussion. Thank you.

For the OP:

I know what you mean. It is exciting to be in the running for the best free agent out there. That's right! Manning stinks!

If you didn't bother to read the original post, then why in the world did you post in the thread?

Dear God, what has happened to this board?

the last post i actually read here was in '98 (it involved joe pendry). that hasn't deterred me from responding.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.