Buddy Nix is a good GM

I am not even a fan of this move (hate blockbuster deal 'savior players' no matter who they are) and I can enjoy this for the excellent moment that it is, but damn some of you people could suck the fun out of anything. Take a day off from hating yourself, The Bills, and everything else.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once they finally cleaned house and kindly showed Tom Modrak the door, I was sold.

Donahoe, Guy, and Modrak should have been fired all on the same day.

This front office knows what it is doing.

Once they finally cleaned house and kindly showed Tom Modrak the door, I was sold.

Donahoe, Guy, and Modrak should have been fired all on the same day.

This front office knows what it is doing.

No question its looking like Modrak was one of the biggest reasons for a decade of the failure to acquire top player talent, still can't figure out why it took almost 10 years realize that.

Another thing is Nix was incredibly smart to sign Stevie Johnson and not let him hit the open market. If he had let him hit the open market he would have gotten 8-10 mill and be playing for a different team. Signing Mario over Vincent Jackson was another smart move. Paying 11+ million to a WR with about the same stats as Johnson would have been foolish. Particularly because Jackson played on a much better and team his numbers should be way better then Johnson's. The Buc's over paid IMO. The Chargers overpaid for a rotational WR in Meachem, the guy was like 3rd string.

Nix is proving his worth in this years free agency period no question, lets hope he knocks it outta the park with the draft

Edited by Fear the Beard