GR55: 2 hours of Bills free agency talk

Buftex

Joe Buscalia and Tim Graham, on right now, for the next two hours...Buddy Nix on, around 10:10am....Chan Gailey, and Russ Brandon will be on at various times as well. For those who care....if nothing else, it keeps Colin Cowherd off our airwaves for one day! That can't be all bad, huh? :lol:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Buscalia and Tim Graham, on right now, for the next two hours...Buddy Nix on, around 10:10am....Chan Gailey, and Russ Brandon will be on at various times as well. For those who care....if nothing else, it keeps Colin Cowherd off our airwaves for one day! That can't be all bad, huh? :lol:

Thanks ... I never ever think about tuning in to GR because of SCHLEP and Bull .. but if there is Bills talk from those in the know it is worth tuning in until the GR hosts turn my stomach ...

Doesnt sound like we're going to make a big splash.. he seemed to make a point of saying "we like getting guys like ubrik and pears"

That was his opening statement, but, by the end of the interview, I was more convinced than ever, the Bills are going to try, if nothing else, to get some guys in FA..."we will address the pass rush, one way or another"..."I hope that fans are as excited about this at the end of the week as they are now"... Buddy is just careful with what he says (he realizes, as most of us, that Buffalo isn't a top FA destination), but he says what he means.

He said he hopes to out of FA by friday.

Not exactly what he said...he said, "ideally" he hopes that the Bills are out of FA by Friday...but then he went on to say, "that doesn't mean to say we won't sign anyone after Friday". To me, that means that they have some high profile guys targeted (Williams, Jackson), who will likely be signed, by some team, by Friday...

Edited by Buftex