Defense Or Offense

Hopefully both ! Starting with defense they gave up a whopping 349 points too the offense putting up 434 point on the board and that's a whopping 83 point difference and to break it down thru the first 8 games we gave up 18.37 points per game as we scored 27.5 per game the first 8 games and for the last eight games was depressing as the defense gave up 32.5 per game as the offense dropped down to 18.7 per game, So hopefully we land the quality free agents and hit two homers in the draft and get some good depth for a change and avoid the injury bug but here's to hoping ! Flame Away :beer:

P.S..ARE TIME IS COMING BILLS FANS ~ Go Bills

Edited by NFLBighits

1331534321[/url]' post='2401826']

We've been infected with "injury bug" for the past few seasons. Strength and conditioning hopefully will be on the front burner this year.

Do you think it's the strength and conditioning coaches....or the curse? Dun dun DUN

Hopefully both ! Starting with defense they gave up a whopping 349 points too the offense putting up 434 point on the board and that's a whopping 83 point difference and to break it down thru the first 8 games we gave up 18.37 points per game as we scored 27.5 per game the first 8 games and for the last eight games was depressing as the defense gave up 32.5 per game as the offense dropped down to 18.7 per game, So hopefully we land the quality free agents and hit two homers in the draft and get some good depth for a change and avoid the injury bug but here's to hoping ! Flame Away :beer:

P.S..ARE TIME IS COMING BILLS FANS ~ Go Bills

Both sides of the ball were hit with injuries. The only significant injuries on defense were KW who was put on IR and Darues who had to move from DE to NT and played injured himself. I suppose you can throw in McCargo because he wasn't even available in spot duty. As usual injuries hit deep and at one particular are of the defense. We will get better on defense with some healthy players and hopefully the scheme change. This is where we need some talent.

The offense obviously dell apart when we had WRs dropping like flies. Even SJ played hurt for several games. The LT position was in constant flux as well be cause Bell can't stay healthy, moving Levitre to LT for a game screwed up 2 positions and Hairston was a 4th round pick rookie not exactly where you get impact starters. Despite all of that I still think Defense is where we need to focus most of our attention.

Offense on the other hand

I'll take both. Give me Mario Williams and Robert Meacham in FA and then an OT in Rd1 and a LB in Rd2 and I will be ecstatic.

That would be nice fixing three postions but think we should grab a LB in free agency also and there is a pretty big list of wideouts we could go after once free agency starts.