It''s All About Obama

Under the proposed deal, Israel would not attack Iran until 2013, after US elections in November this year. The newspaper cited unnamed Western diplomatic and intelligence sources.

You can't trust those foreign papers! What do they know....

They should stay out of our politics!

/s

(ICYW: The Post sites an Israel paper as it's source).

Edited by Oxrock

guess I'll just throw this in this thread.

http://freebeacon.co...to-the-deficit/

Nice Exchange between these two.

:lol:

The bottom line here is, the cost of this healthcare law is so uncertain, don’t you think we ought to put the brakes on it?” Johnson asked. “You know, Nancy Pelosi said, ‘We have to pass this law to figure out what’s in it.’ What I don’t want to see is that we have to implement it to figure out how it’s going to bust a hole in our already horribly broken budget.”

SEBELIUS: The original estimate, yes. I think that’s–

JOHNSON: Right. So, the original estimate for deficit reduction–

SEBELIUS: I’m assuming–

JOHNSON: The original estimate for deficit reduction in the first 10 years was $143 billion, correct?

SEBELIUS: Yes–

JOHNSON: So now we, we’ve reduced that $143 billion by $86 billion – by not getting revenue from the CLASS Act – and now $111 billion because we’ve increased the mandatory costs of the exchanges, correct?

SEBELIUS: I’m assuming the numbers are correct. I’m sorry I don’t have them.

JOHNSON: So, when you add those together, that’s $197 billion added to the first 10-year cost estimate of Obamacare, so now we are instead of saving $143 billion, we are adding $54 billion to our deficit, correct?

SEBELIUS: Sir I –

JOHNSON: We’ll submit that to the record. But, that’s basically true. So instead of saving $143 billion, by this administration’s own figures and budget, we’re now adding $54 billion to our deficit in the first 10 years. To me, that would be the first broken promise. It is true that the President said that by enacting this healthcare law, every family would save $2500 per year, in their family insurance plan – correct?

SEBELIUS: He said that once the exchanges are up and running, and you have an affordable marketplace, the insurance estimates were that the rates would go down by about $2500, yes– that has not occurred yet.

JOHNSON: The Kaiser Family Foundation has already released a study saying that average costs of family healthcare plans is up $2200, correct?

SEBELIUS: Again, there is no new marketplace yet for insurance policies.

JOHNSON: But the costs are already up. We’re already different by $4700; it’s going to be hard to get us down to $2500 cost savings. I would consider that broken promise number two.

It’s also true, that President Obama very famously said, ‘if you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor.’ Period. ‘If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan.’ Period. No one will take it away, no matter what. Now, we’ve granted quite a few waivers – about 1,200 to 1,700 waivers – on about 4 million Americans, correct?

SEBELIUS: I’ve no idea what waivers you’re talking about or–

JOHNSON: Well, those are waivers–

SEBELIUS: On doctors and health plans, is that…I–

JOHNSON: Just waivers from having to implement portions of the healthcare law that probably would have allowed those – or forced those workers – off their employer-sponsored care.

SEBELIUS: Again, I’d be happy to answer these questions, but I have no idea what waivers you’re talking about–

JOHNSON: The waivers that HHS has granted to employers not–

SEBELIUS: Which do what?

JOHNSON: Not having implemented sections of the healthcare law.

SEBELIUS: There have been waivers granted to employers, yes.

JOHNSON: And had those waivers not been granted, chances are, those employees probably would have lost their employer-sponsored care, correct?

SEBELIUS: I have no idea. I mean, I’m happy to answer those one at a time and look at the waivers and see what–

JOHNSON: Unfortunately, I’m pretty short on time.

If only Obamacare was going to go raise the deficit by just $54B. It's at least 10 times that amount, considering they replaced the $500B they cut from Medicare to make it "deficit neutral." <_<

Edited by Doc

This thread is about Obama allegedly telling Netanyahu that if he waited until next year to go after Iran, he'd give him bunker busting bombs and other support.

How is Obama going to do that when he will be doing an ex-president college speaking tour?

How is Obama going to do that when he will be doing an ex-president college speaking tour?

Says you. He's winning. In a landslide. Mark your calendar.

As a more relevant note to this thread, I happened to watch a good portion of the Netanyahu interview with Greta Van Susteren last night, andI don't mind admitting he is a very impressive figure. You can only imagine what a conversation between him and Obama must genuinely sound like.

As a more relevant note to this thread, I happened to watch a good portion of the Netanyahu interview with Greta Van Susteren last night, andI don't mind admitting he is a very impressive figure. You can only imagine what a conversation between him and Obama must genuinely sound like.

Oh, I know!

Netanyahu: "Alright, Barry, Israel is going to need Iran taken care of at some point."

Obama: "Well I'll tell you what. If you wait until after the elections here to go down, we'll give you advanced weaponry like those new bunker busters we are testing."

Netanyahu: "Sounds fair. Oh, but when we attack, we'll need American troops front and center to die for Israel."

Obama: "Let's do this."

Edited by LeviF91

Word is that they don't like each other.