Okay, now I feel a little more comfortable making a mock draft

1. Jonathan Martin OT Stanford-This to me is a safe pick. I know some really want a WR here but after hearing what Buddy said today, it seems he likes his receivers right now. he did mention he might add one through FA or the draft, and we will get to that later. I don't think D. Bell is worth the risk, yes, when he did play he played well, but at such an important position on the line I don't want to play OL musical chairs mid way through the season like last year. I would still resign Bell, but keep him for depth purposes.

2. Vinny Curry DE Marshall-I actually think its smart for Buddy to wait on a pass rusher. I think Curry has just as much potential as any pass rusher that is projected to go in the first. The only knock on him is that he never really played against elite talent. That being said in his senior year he was constantly facing double teams and was still producing good numbers, thats good enough for me. Plus with Dareus, and a 100% Williams clogging up the middle, demanding double teams, leaves Curry to go 1 on 1. I like those odds. And if Curry thrives, he will demand double teams, leaving either Dareus or Williams 1 on 1. I like those odds as well. A win win!

3. Tommy Streeter WR Miami-Now here's where we will answer our possible No.2 receiver. The Bills might make a run at Vincent Jackson in FA, but I think other teams with more cap space like NE, will snatch him up. BUT THATS OK! Because we will pick up Streeter. This guy fits the mold of everything Buddy wants in a receiver, tall and fast. Here we will get the deep threat that was missing last year.

4a.Coryell Judie CB Texas A&M-I really think Buddy is going to go all out to get Brandon Carr if he hits FA (which I think is going to happen). Carr might be our big FA signing, and I'm okay with that. Buddy did say though he wants 2 more corners, enter Judie.

4b.Russell Wilson QB Wisconsin-Ok I hear all the complaints about his height. BUT!! I think this guy has just as much upside as Luck, and RGIII. If Wilson makes the transition smoothly he could be just as dangerous as the 2 other QB's mention if they also make a smooth transition. I'd rather have a back up/potential groomer thats someone who has a measurable defect and has unbelievable upside, rather than someone who looks like a QB but... well I guess thats it, they just look like a QB. Plus I think Wilson would THRIVE! under Chan's system. Let's pick the kid up and see what he's got. If he sucks, no real skin off our backs.

Now the rest of the Draft should have three things in mind and they are 1. Depth 2.Depth and 3. Depth. O wait there's a 4th and that Depth. Depth in the LB's, and the OL especially.

Well thats my 2 cents. Tell me what you think.

I like it. I also agree w/ your assessment of Wilson. My only change would be that I would take Ingram from South Carolina over Martin in Round 1, but either pick is a good one.

I think with our first pick at #10 our board will look something like this:

best available OT: Martin

best available DE: Upshaw

best available CB: Kirkpatrick

best available OG: DeCastro

best available DT: Poe

best available WR: Floyd

with that said, I think they take Martin as the best available overall with strong consideration to Kirkpatrick and Upshaw. I thought about Floyd, but with keeping Stevie, they may pick one up later (maybe even Stephen Hill if he makes it to the 2nd round).

your draft is cool with me as long as we sign a #1 receiver in FA so we can move Stevie back to being the deadliest #2 receiver in the league

I really doubt it. We might make a run at V. Jax, or Colston, but we won't break bank for them. In Buddy's eyes, we have a #1 receiver, no need to go out and spend $10 million (which is reportedly what V. Jax is asking for) on another #1. Plus Buddy says he likes our receivers. I think he has very high hopes that Easley might be the missing link that the offense needs. But of course he will want a little security, so he I really think either Streeter, or Quick (if they are available in the 3rd) is what he'll go after.

Edited by ryan42790

He has great accuracy, arm strength, and one of the cleanest fastest releases in recent memory, and yes I'm including Luck and RGIII in that comparison. I can see a bankable argument about his size limiting him too much in the NFL, but you can't deny the kid has had a great college career. I just think if he can "get" the next level and over come his height defect, he would be amazing.

Drew Brees has done it. Its all about having good interior linemen to move guys out of your lanes to see.

Drew Brees has done it. Its all about having good interior linemen to move guys out of your lanes to see.

Well if he is going to be like Drew Brees remains to be seen. I just love the guy's upside. I'd rather have that than say Osweiler, who can touch the moon but has serious accuracy problems. I look at Osweiler and I see a tough project for years to come. I look at Wilson and I see a guy who will either work or not. If he doesn't no biggie, we will move on.

Well if he is going to be like Drew Brees remains to be seen. I just love the guy's upside. I'd rather have that than say Osweiler, who can touch the moon but has serious accuracy problems. I look at Osweiler and I see a tough project for years to come. I look at Wilson and I see a guy who will either work or not, it will be a much faster process. If he doesn't no biggie, we will move on.

Drew Brees is a little piece of crap.

That incontrovertible certitude aside, I agree wholeheartedly with you about quality interior linemen - as well as quality depth at ALL o-line positions...

R1 - David DeCastro, RG, Stanford (6'5", 310 lbs.)

R2 - Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama (6'4", 260 lbs.)

R3 - Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse (6'5", 265 lbs.)

R4a-Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech (6'5", 206 lbs.)

R4b-Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin (6'4", 315 lbs.)

R5a-Terrell Manning, OLB, NC State (6'3", 233 lbs.)

R5b-Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M (6'4", 220 lbs.)

R6 - Nick Foles, QB, Arizona (6'5", 240 lbs.)

R7a-Levi Adcock, RT, Oklahoma State (6'5", 322 lbs.)

R7b-Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska (6'4", 279 lbs.)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win every game!" - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

1. Jonathan Martin OT Stanford-This to me is a safe pick. I know some really want a WR here but after hearing what Buddy said today, it seems he likes his receivers right now. he did mention he might add one through FA or the draft, and we will get to that later. I don't think D. Bell is worth the risk, yes, when he did play he played well, but at such an important position on the line I don't want to play OL musical chairs mid way through the season like last year. I would still resign Bell, but keep him for depth purposes.

2. Vinny Curry DE Marshall-I actually think its smart for Buddy to wait on a pass rusher. I think Curry has just as much potential as any pass rusher that is projected to go in the first. The only knock on him is that he never really played against elite talent. That being said in his senior year he was constantly facing double teams and was still producing good numbers, thats good enough for me. Plus with Dareus, and a 100% Williams clogging up the middle, demanding double teams, leaves Curry to go 1 on 1. I like those odds. And if Curry thrives, he will demand double teams, leaving either Dareus or Williams 1 on 1. I like those odds as well. A win win!

3. Tommy Streeter WR Miami-Now here's where we will answer our possible No.2 receiver. The Bills might make a run at Vincent Jackson in FA, but I think other teams with more cap space like NE, will snatch him up. BUT THATS OK! Because we will pick up Streeter. This guy fits the mold of everything Buddy wants in a receiver, tall and fast. Here we will get the deep threat that was missing last year.

4a.Coryell Judie CB Texas A&M-I really think Buddy is going to go all out to get Brandon Carr if he hits FA (which I think is going to happen). Carr might be our big FA signing, and I'm okay with that. Buddy did say though he wants 2 more corners, enter Judie.

4b.Russell Wilson QB Wisconsin-Ok I hear all the complaints about his height. BUT!! I think this guy has just as much upside as Luck, and RGIII. If Wilson makes the transition smoothly he could be just as dangerous as the 2 other QB's mention if they also make a smooth transition. I'd rather have a back up/potential groomer thats someone who has a measurable defect and has unbelievable upside, rather than someone who looks like a QB but... well I guess thats it, they just look like a QB. Plus I think Wilson would THRIVE! under Chan's system. Let's pick the kid up and see what he's got. If he sucks, no real skin off our backs.

Now the rest of the Draft should have three things in mind and they are 1. Depth 2.Depth and 3. Depth. O wait there's a 4th and that Depth. Depth in the LB's, and the OL especially.

Well thats my 2 cents. Tell me what you think.

Good show. Like Streeter, Wilson, Still not set on OT in the 1st but we'll see how it plays out.