The Cowbell has done it's part so far...

Let's face it guys the Rams' season might be over next week and the Colts will play for nothing.

Now I'm not a very religious person but we need all the help we can here. So if you know someone, or know someone who knows someone highly ranked in any religion, cult or spiritual mouvement like a Chaman, a Patriarch, the Dalai lama, someone who's into Voodoo or Orthodox Church Coptic Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria, you ask for good Bills vibes!

We need to pull all the strings we can.

Now let's all go out and walk thru the front door of those obscur religious groups building we're driving by everyday and ask for help even if it means wasting 2 hours of our life hearing about the Apocalyspe, God and all that stuff. If you need to convert, do it!

Go Bills!

Marc in Montréal

PS: Ideally a religion that uses the cowbell in it's rituals would be what we're looking for!

Hey, good to see ya Marc. It reminds me of the old Flutie/RJ days.

Stick around because if the Bills lose one football game to any team, a sizeable number of posters will say that Bledsoe sucks and call for his head.

One already has after they won 9 of 11 games.  ;)

Happy Holidays.

180749[/snapback]

Hey happy Holidays to you Bill! If you ever happen to come to Mtl let me know.

I might not post as much as I use to but I always read. As for Bledsoe, I dont consider him an upper echelon Qb but a decent one. And the way our speacial teams and our defense is playing, all we need is an experienced Qb.

But something tells me that Mularkey and Clements have a bunch of misdirection plays (rollouts, screens etc.) just sitting there waiting for the right qb to run them. But that debate can wait for the offseason.

Go Bills!

Okay, so we've moved from having a cowbell for an avatar (which I don't buy into but will not begrudge those of you who have) to joining a "Kool-Aid Cult?"

Heaven forbid we make the playoffs, it may call for ritual sacrifices... ;)

Okay, so we've moved from having a cowbell for an avatar (which I don't buy into but will not begrudge those of you who have) to joining a "Kool-Aid Cult?" 

180773[/snapback]

God doesn't answer prayers about football anymore. If you don't believe me, just ask Kurt Warner.

God doesn't answer prayers about football anymore.  If you don't believe me, just ask Kurt Warner.

180788[/snapback]

The player interviews that feature the player saying "I'm glad God helped us win today" just get me. As if He decided that the other team was filled with heathens and needed to be defeated?

When I was back there on the Bills message board, there was a person there who put forth the proposition that you can petition the lord with prayer.

You CANNOT petition the lord... with prayer!

Cowbell, however... ;)

180848[/snapback]

Classic! An American Prayer is the greatest Doors album ever. Morrisons voice is so powerful

180773[/snapback]

Good idea! I move we sacrifice TBD posters who don't have cowbell. Just to appease the Gridiron Gods, you understand. You volunteering? :)