How Long Before Obama And Holder Sue Arizona Again?

It is in this thread idiot.

Edit - Keep defending him. That is awesome.

If it is in this thread then why do you have a problem showing it? And if he didn't make a racist statement then why shouldn't I defend him on that point? It's pretty hard defending a lie, isn't it?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living here I would have to agree this is not a good idea. I understand the state is tying to do this on the cheap but I know some of the people who are interested in this program and they are itching to blow an illegals head off. And I'm not even paraphrasing that.

I would rather see the state set up some kind of state border patrol or something like that. More expensive, but less risk.

His reply:

You talk like that's a bad thing?

Keep supporting him. It speaks volumes about your own character.

Nice try. Same as I about anyone breaking US law-they need to be stopped.

You should then start with your US citizen neighbors. If you shoot them all in the head first, you eliminate the demand for the illegal drugs.

Much more effective.

You should then start with your US citizen neighbors. If you shoot them all in the head first, you eliminate the demand for the illegal drugs.

Much more effective.

I doubt any Alaskans have time to go around shooting people in the head

the have their hands full with rape, child molestation, and murdering women.

· The Alaska rape rate is 2.5 times the national

average.

· Child sexual assault in Alaska is almost six times

the national average.

· Alaska has the highest rate per capita of men

murdering women.

His reply:

Keep supporting him. It speaks volumes about your own character.

Do you have any understanding of what words mean? Illegals are a race? When I first asked you why JIA was a racist, I was wondering how long it would take you guys to try to marginalize me. Guess what, you asses? What he said wasn't racist. You guys saying that I defended JIA for his intent are all wrong. I said that his statement was not racist, but you in particular aren't smart enough to know the difference between racism and idiocy.

And thirdling has left the building.

Right. The liar has spoken. Did you know that after I called you out about your self acclaimed "typo" by posting the same typo from you earlier, and after your denial, you then made the same "typo" again. I don't give a damn about typos except when lying pricks make schit up. You are a lying schit.

Right. The liar has spoken. Did you know that after I called you out about your self acclaimed "typo" by posting the same typo from you earlier, and after your denial, you then made the same "typo" again. I don't give a damn about typos except when lying pricks make schit up. You are a lying schit.

I then explained to you why I tend to make those typos and misspellings. Did you know that you have used poor grammar and spelling on posts where you were calling me out on poor spelling and grammar?

I don't have time and don't feel the need to proofread everything I post.

I'm really enjoying this retard slap fight. It just feels bad to be slapping around a retard.

Edit: Can you tell me where it is I made the same typo again? I'm having trouble finding it.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

You do realize you're the only one who has mentioned Mexicans here. Nice stereotyping.

What race do you think he meant when he said that he was happy to see a bullet to the head for being an illegal immigrant?

Do you have any understanding of what words mean? Illegals are a race? When I first asked you why JIA was a racist, I was wondering how long it would take you guys to try to marginalize me. Guess what, you asses? What he said wasn't racist. You guys saying that I defended JIA for his intent are all wrong. I said that his statement was not racist, but you in particular aren't smart enough to know the difference between racism and idiocy.

Explain how his statements are idiotic, but not racist please. I should note that he had a chance to recant, but refused.

Edited by Booster4324

What race do you think he meant when he said that he was happy to see a bullet to the head for being an illegal immigrant?

You are in form today. Now it's not what I said but what I meant to say? In you're interpretation? Booster sees the word illegal he says Mexican. He must think all illegals are Mexican. Booster is a racist. I know, he said it.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Explain how his statements are idiotic, but not racist please. I should note that he had a chance to recant, but refused.

Listen you stupid schit, he didn't say he was "happy to see a bullet to the head" of anyone. Why make stuff up? He was talking about protecting his property from illegals. Now, I don't agree with his approach and certainly not with his end result, but don't call it racism. I've got a feeling it wouldn't matter to Jim if it was a Norwegian or a Kenyan. You tried to group me in with his thinking because I was correcting you on your accusation of racism, which is a fall back position for you liberals when you don't know how to attack someone on the merits. This reminds me of your attacks on me for supporting Dave in Elma's right to post versus your self perceived right to suppress. You guys are nothing but a laughing matter. You get your thongs all twisted up over the wrong issues while ignoring ones that really matter. Booster, I'd call you an empty suit but that is giving you too much credit. You are more like a torn and dirty empty t-shirt.

I then explained to you why I tend to make those typos and misspellings. Did you know that you have used poor grammar and spelling on posts where you were calling me out on poor spelling and grammar?

I don't have time and don't feel the need to proofread everything I post.

I'm really enjoying this retard slap fight. It just feels bad to be slapping around a retard.

Edit: Can you tell me where it is I made the same typo again? I'm having trouble finding it.

Semin is not spelled seaman. Continue to blame your ignorance on other matters. Playing the victim is your specialty. You continually post ignorant crap and think you can get away with it. I especially like your typo excuse for continuing to misspell a word. It makes it sort of evident that you are a liar.

Maybe you need to look at a map. Or maybe you need to visit the southwest as ask some illegals where they're from.

Listen you stupid schit, he didn't say he was "happy to see a bullet to the head" of anyone. Why make stuff up? He was talking about protecting his property from illegals. Now, I don't agree with his approach and certainly not with his end result, but don't call it racism. I've got a feeling it wouldn't matter to Jim if it was a Norwegian or a Kenyan. You tried to group me in with his thinking because I was correcting you on your accusation of racism, which is a fall back position for you liberals when you don't know how to attack someone on the merits. This reminds me of your attacks on me for supporting Dave in Elma's right to post versus your self perceived right to suppress. You guys are nothing but a laughing matter. You get your thongs all twisted up over the wrong issues while ignoring ones that really matter. Booster, I'd call you an empty suit but that is giving you too much credit. You are more like a torn and dirty empty t-shirt.

Semin is not spelled seaman. Continue to blame your ignorance on other matters. Playing the victim is your specialty. You continually post ignorant crap and think you can get away with it. I especially like your typo excuse for continuing to misspell a word. It makes it sort of evident that you are a liar.

I love how you still haven't figure this out yet dipshit. hahaha You're such a retard.

So trespassers can be shot on site in your opinion? This applies to US citizens or only foreigners that wander on your property?

If someone is on my property unlawfully, and I assume they are doing damage to my property or even remotely sense their intent is to harm my family, then I can protect my property and family with a gun. Are you suggesting I can't do that?

Note to Magox: Calling me a bigot is something I don't typically take seriously here since people like you and me are nothing more than typists with spare time on our hands. Still, I expect better from a middle-of-the-road typist like yourself, so please provide for me specifically what I wrote that put you in the position of undeniably declaring me a bigot. I suspect you have countless examples, so my preference is you ensure they are provided in the original context. Thanks.

:oops:

Oh and insults aren't going to make me angry. Your opinion of me matters little. In fact, if you are insulting me, I tend to think I must be right. Because while you may have the occasional point, you are nothing more than a Republican talking point memo. Think for yourself for once. DiE is a racist and I expressed my view that he should be banned for it, but when the majority of the board said no, I dropped the idea.

As to whether racism is a fall back position, that is true in a lot of cases. I grant you that. In this case it is justified. He still ain't coming off the statement that he thinks a bullet to the head is the solution in the case of running across an illegal.

Edited by Booster4324

:oops:

Oh and insults aren't going to make me angry. Your opinion of me matters little. In fact, if you are insulting me, I tend to think I must be right. Because while you may have the occasional point, you are nothing more than a Republican talking point memo. Think for yourself for once. DiE is a racist and I expressed my view that he should be banned for it, but when the majority of the board said no, I dropped the idea.

As to whether racism is a fall back position, that is true in a lot of cases. I grant you that. In this case it is justified. He still ain't coming off the statement that he thinks a bullet to the head is the solution in the case of running across an illegal.

Again, what race is an illegal?

Maybe you need to look at a map. Or maybe you need to visit the southwest as ask some illegals where they're from.

Mexicans make up the majority of the illegal immigrant population at 58 percent, or 6.5 million. They are followed by people from other Latin American countries at 23 percent, or 2.6 million; Asia at 11 percent or 1.3 million; Europe and Canada at 4 percent or 500,000; and African countries and other nations at 3 percent, or 400,000.

So who do you think he was talking about? I grant you the distinction that other "brown skins" are here than Mexicans. I am guessing that the color of their skin matters far more than their nationality does to Jim. Could be wrong, he might be willing to kill anyone.

Again, what race is an illegal?

See above.

If someone is on my property unlawfully, and I assume they are doing damage to my property or even remotely sense their intent is to harm my family, then I can protect my property and family with a gun. Are you suggesting I can't do that?

Note to Magox: Calling me a bigot is something I don't typically take seriously here since people like you and me are nothing more than typists with spare time on our hands. Still, I expect better from a middle-of-the-road typist like yourself, so please provide for me specifically what I wrote that put you in the position of undeniably declaring me a bigot. I suspect you have countless examples, so my preference is you ensure they are provided in the original context. Thanks.

The vast majority of these people come here looking for a better life, so desperate to get out of the **** holes where they live that they will sacrifice their lives in order to have an opportunity of the American dream, only to be greeted by a bunch of bigoted !@#$s at the border with guns ready to blow their heads off.

Do you live on the border? And do you plan on becoming one of these "volunteers"?

Edited by Magox