Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

Oh no, a typo. Lets concentrate on that so we don't have to answer to the fact that we don't have an argument.

Fatty, that wasn't a typo and you know it. Not that it is a big deal, we all are guilty of typos. Just don't be dishonest about it.

This is what you wrote last night:

Rookie

Group:

Members Posts:

356 Joined:

07-December 11 Posted Yesterday, 09:47 PM

Have you ever talked to a professional about your obsession with men in the 69 position, seaman, and people having sex with animals?

See what I mean?

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatty, that wasn't a typo and you know it. Not that it is a big deal, we all are guilty of typos. Just don't be dishonest about it.

Rookie

Group:

Members Posts:

356 Joined:

Have you ever talked to a professional about your obsession with men in the 69 position, seaman, and people having sex with animals?

See what I mean?

Your obsession with gay stuff is odd.

Rookie

Group:

Members Posts:

356 Joined:

See what I mean?

Yeah, I tend to misspell when I type fast. I don't have all that much time and sometimes I have trouble processing letters, change letters around, or forget them at the end of a word. For instance I might spell it favorit instead of favorite. This is common for people who are dyslexic and I'm not going to take the time to proofread every post.

It was not just this one example. I am just saying...

I suppose when confronted by a whiny little bitchy liberal whose prose is full of accusations as he sashays down the hallway of innuendo I might consider him gay.

I suppose when confronted by a whiny little bitchy liberal whose prose is full of accusations as he sashays down the hallway of innuendo I might consider him gay.

If you want to try, I am game. You are a hard right who is misinformed most of the time. Pick a topic.

He and some janitor guy were having a lovefest and trying to gang up on me last night. BFBF started the sex remarks and I hit back.

Hey since it's all about grammar I'm going to let you know that love fest is two separate words.

We were ganging up on you?? Oh no, you poor thing. It must have been so horrible for you. I'm sure DC Tom was there to hold you and tell you it was all going to be OK. We weren't ganging up on you. You just happened to be arguing with 2 libs at the same time.

As far as the sex comment. I said that you most likely aren't familiar with it since you think that the cost of birth control pills is in direct correlation to the amount of sex she is having. Then suddenly you're making comments about Astro having sex with his dog and me and him having a cumswap.

So yes, your obsession with gay sex, sex with animals, and seamen dripping off peoples chins is a little weird.

wat???

Hey since it's all about grammar I'm going to let you know that love fest is two separate words.

We were ganging up on you?? Oh no, you poor thing. It must have been so horrible for you. I'm sure DC Tom was there to hold you and tell you it was all going to be OK. We weren't ganging up on you. You just happened to be arguing with 2 libs at the same time.

As far as the sex comment. I said that you most likely aren't familiar with it since you think that the cost of birth control pills is in direct correlation to the amount of sex she is having. Then suddenly you're making comments about Astro having sex with his dog and me and him having a cumswap.

So yes, your obsession with gay sex, sex with animals, and seamen dripping off peoples chins is a little weird.

wat???

It really is. It makes one wonder.

If you want to try, I am game. You are a hard right who is misinformed most of the time. Pick a topic.

Careful, as soon as his argument starts to go south he's going to accuse you of being gay, having sex with animals and wiping seamen off your chin.

Careful, as soon as his argument starts to go south he's going to accuse you of being gay, having sex with animals and wiping seamen off your chin.

Yeah, I have argued with the mental midget before. I am used to his tactics. He is a Rushbot, and one that is easy to detect.

Wow! That's what you got out of that? Talk about thick-headed, the point wasn't to somehow suggest what Rush said was ok, it was to point out the phony hypocritical outrage from the left, dipshit.

As opposed to the phony hypocritical outrage from the right? Like I said; You Got Nothing!

That's typical of you. Everyone who agrees with you is an independent thinker who just happened to come to the same conclusions you did. Everyone who disagrees is a Lemming (or Obama-bot) incapable of independent thought, whose every idea is fed to them by their Political Masters. The laughable part is that you seem to believe the nonsense you spout.

Yeah, I have argued with the mental midget before. I am used to his tactics. He is a Rushbot, and one that is easy to detect.

It's kind of fun to watch him make a total fool out of himself and turn the argument into an insult-fest and then run away when he feels he's being "ganged up" on. And yeah, all the Rush alarms go off when you read his posts.

It's kind of fun to watch him make a total fool out of himself and turn the argument into an insult-fest and then run away when he feels he's being "ganged up" on. And yeah, all the Rush alarms go off when you read his posts.

One of my favorite Rushevasions is "I am a victim", while they decry the victim mentality about 10 minutes later.

As opposed to the phony hypocritical outrage from the right? Like I said; You Got Nothing!

That's typical of you. Everyone who agrees with you is an independent thinker who just happened to come to the same conclusions you did. Everyone who disagrees is a Lemming (or Obama-bot) incapable of independent thought, whose every idea is fed to them by their Political Masters. The laughable part is that you seem to believe the nonsense you spout.

"Phony hypocritical outrage from the right?" What is this? You're I know you are but what am I argument? . Lets face it, you and I both know that what you just said is a load of bull ****. You couldn't come up with anything else other than just parroting back my claim of hypocrisy from the left on this issue. Then you went off on a muddled diatribed tangent that had nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Pathetic

Edited by Magox

"Phony hypocritical outrage from the right?" What is this? You're I know you are but what am I argument? . Lets face it, you and I both know that what you just said is a load of bull ****. You couldn't come up with anything else other than just parroting back my claim of nypocrisy from the left on this issue. Then you went off on a muddled diatribed tangent that had nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Pathetic

So you throwing Shultz and Maher into the argument wasn't the same thing?

You found the right word but you applied it to the wrong argument.

Edited by RI Bills Fan

Who has run away? What I've noticed about you guys (you, Booster, DIN and a few others) is lack of reading comprehension and an abundance of obtuseness. That, and you make stuff up. No wonder DCTom just resorts to calling guys like you an idiot. It's hardly worth having a conversation with you because of your propensity towards plain old denseness.