Martellus Bennett is a free agent and a head case

freester

Chandler isnt going anywhere. He wont get to FA, He was an important cog in our offense

meh....easily replaceable...I know it's easy to latch on to guys since we are the Bills (ex: Trent seeming awesome b/c he followed JP) but Chandler ain't nothing special

meh....easily replaceable...I know it's easy to latch on to guys since we are the Bills (ex: Trent seeming awesome b/c he followed JP) but Chandler ain't nothing special

Heres a thought, how about we keep guys in the system for a few years and let them develop a rapport instead of constantly turning over talent because there is a different guy available

Yea I saw that on his wiki. Also, when googling him I couldn't help but notice he has nudes on the internet haha

Couldnt help but notice that huh?

Heres a thought, how about we keep guys in the system for a few years and let them develop a rapport instead of constantly turning over talent because there is a different guy available

Couldnt help but notice that huh?

Well according to some Cowboys I've talked to he's a freak and a good blocker but has major work ethic problems. I mean, I'm all for developing a rapport but this guy has athletic ability that no amount of rapport can make up for on Chandler's part. That said, not sure this guy is the one after reading more about him. Some Cowboy's fans I've talked to couldn't have a lower opinion. (then again...one mans trash is another's treasure)

Well according to some Cowboys I've talked to he's a freak and a good blocker but has major work ethic problems. I mean, I'm all for developing a rapport but this guy has athletic ability that no amount of rapport can make up for on Chandler's part. That said, not sure this guy is the one after reading more about him. Some Cowboy's fans I've talked to couldn't have a lower opinion. (then again...one mans trash is another's treasure)

Dallas Clark was not the most athletic guy, Jason Witten isnt either but they know what their QB is thinking. That is more important to me IMO

Yea I saw that on his wiki. Also, when googling him I couldn't help but notice he has nudes on the internet haha

Check out his rap career, or his barely coherent and often offensive blog. It's pretty stellar. Not for a guy you want to sign, but in a trainwreck kind of way.