Alshon Jeffery

JM57

All you Gamecock fans know more about him than I although many of you have confirmed his lack of explosiveness which is my biggest reservation about him.

But here's a question.

If he's such a high character guy, how come he didn't have the discipline to control his weight better?

Is it just me or is that a bit of a contradiction?

having a love for food doesnt mean he has low or questionable character.

stay away. He is one of the players I least want the Bills to draft. We do have a need at WR. But I much prefer Floyd or Sanu

Care to elaborate? Whats is so appealing about floyd? He has the same speed questions as jeffrey, except he also has 2 DUI's.

All you Gamecock fans know more about him than I although many of you have confirmed his lack of explosiveness which is my biggest reservation about him.

But here's a question.

If he's such a high character guy, how come he didn't have the discipline to control his weight better?

Is it just me or is that a bit of a contradiction?

I'll also add:

If he couldn't get separation in colleges how will he ever as a pro?

And if taken at #10 don't you expect fighting double coverage for the rest of his life if he lives up to the slot?

The whole thing just doesnt add up for me. I know it was poor qb play, but what top 10 wr isn't facing a double 90% of the time and still getting space at the college level. And like you said- if hes a character high work ethic guy how'd weight ever become a question.

What I hear and what I see doesn't seem to match.

Care to elaborate? Whats is so appealing about floyd? He has the same speed questions as jeffrey, except he also has 2 DUI's.

A love of food and lack of love to workout is exactly what's meant by football character. It's showing up every Sunday to perform at 110% of your ability. If your overweight even on his best days he was able to give his team what, 80%

There's more than not being arrested in character.

From someone who watched a LOT of SC Games (I lived in Charlotte NC for most of Jeffrey's College days) you are 100% correct...The QB change all but killed Jeffrey's Jr year...Not that he does not have work to do...Because he does...But his upside is REAL high if he sticks to a Pro workout regimen, keeps his weight down, and works hard...The kid can absolutely snatch the ball out of the air and he played big in big SEC Games...

I love Jeffrey's upside...For whatever reason I think he's going to figure it out and be special...I would love him more in the 2nd Round...But I doubt that's going to be a possibility... B-)

Living in Sumter, I am down the road from the stadium and go to their games. he is something special and I am hoping that he will be there in the second for the mighty bills to grab!

GO BILLS!

Living in Sumter, I am down the road from the stadium and go to their games. he is something special and I am hoping that he will be there in the second for the mighty bills to grab!

GO BILLS!

6-4 215 lbs Stephen hill of Georgia tech just ran a 4.3

Chan connections, low on the radar with that run first offense. I would t be surprised if he's on the radar

1330234458[/url]' post='2389500']

Floyd ran a 4.2. Jeffery don't run. The questions about Floyd's speed have been answered. Not jefffery.