Mike Wallace

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. But for a late in the round team like the ravens or one with extra picks like the pats it might be a good chance to steal a key piece from a rival

I just feel like if we were truly serious about winning next year that this is the type of move this team needs to make. what potential pick at 10 would make as much of an impact for us next year?

I just feel like if we were truly serious about winning next year that this is the type of move this team needs to make. what potential pick at 10 would make as much of an impact for us next year?

Potentially, a number of guys could have good careers. I also think if trading that pick you could get a better player. Very few guys are off limits for a top ten pick

Potentially, a number of guys could have good careers. I also think if trading that pick you could get a better player. Very few guys are off limits for a top ten pick

Thats very true, and you never know what you could be getting out of a 1st rounder. The biggest thing is that this team sorely lacks elite talent, and that's exactly what Mike Wallace is.

Thats very true, and you never know what you could be getting out of a 1st rounder. The biggest thing is that this team sorely lacks elite talent, and that's exactly what Mike Wallace is.

In a deep ball offense with a gunslinger qb and hungry for a big deal.

With the volume of great receivers I'd rather target a true free agent like colston or one of the others for those dollars and no pick- even Stevie.

In a deep ball offense with a gunslinger qb and hungry for a big deal.

With the volume of great receivers I'd rather target a true free agent like colston or one of the others for those dollars and no pick- even Stevie.

In my opinion Fitz does fit the "gunslinger" mentality and the only way to find out how well he throws the deep ball is to give him a true deep threat.. which is something he has lacked his whole time here. Also if it became clear that we were going to be unable to land one of the top recievers like a Vincent Jackson in freen agency but did address the pass rush early in free agency, would you be more open to this deal?

No the offense has proved it can score. The defense has proved we can let the other team run the ball and its in the pocket and tear our secondary apart. We need some defense and we have for about 10 years

it may just be me but none of the possible picks for the defense at number 10 seem exciting.. they all have alot of question marks. I'd much rather look to trade down than make a selection at that spot.

I hope we do get him help cause I don't see us in a position to land a top tier QB anyways. With Fitz skillset though I'd focus on bigger, good route running WR's and another TE to pair up with Chandler(who I hope we bring back).

so maybe a Vincent Jackson or Colston? Dont get me wrong I'd love to see us bring in one of those guys. I just hope it happens.

NO! we need a solid football player with the 10th pick. There are more than enough options in FA for WR. Even at mid round draft selections.

Assuming Stevie re signs and Easley and Parrish and Jones (all speed guys, BTW) are 100%, what has changed from last year when Chan/Nix said we were loaded enough at WR tp trade Evans away? I think injuries have an "out of sight, out of mind" effect on the average fan. No WR early in the draft please. We have plenty of them. Lets keep them on the field. That is the problem.

Nix likes to hold on to his draft picks like the grim reaper, so now way do the Bills trade that #1 this year.

Wallace would be worth a #1 pick, just not the 10th overall. Not when this team is so desperate for a pass rusher or other help.

Anyway, who i their right mind thinks that Wallace would want to come to Buffalo after being to the SB with the Steelers

Say we were able to retain Stevie and address the pass rush through free agency.. would anyone be willing to give up a 1st rounder in compensation for Wallace? I'd be pretty tempted considering the lack of talent coming out in the draft.

No, just because there aren't great Passrushers doesn't mean there isn't any talent.

Say we were able to retain Stevie and address the pass rush through free agency.. would anyone be willing to give up a 1st rounder in compensation for Wallace? I'd be pretty tempted considering the lack of talent coming out in the draft.

No. I really, really, really, really, really , really want at least our first pick to be on defense. Yes, really.