Is there anything to complain about now?

1billsfan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I complain about the !@#$s who like to force others to eat crow about even the most trivial things? You know...the "Where are all the _____ today?" maroons who think they are better fans than those who had the audacity to doubt a team that was 0-4 and playing like they were worse than that.

As if in Week Four they KNEW the Bills were going to be in this situation right now.

Can I complain about the !@#$s who like to force others to eat crow about even the most trivial things? You know...the "Where are all the _____ today?" maroons who think they are better fans than those who had the audacity to doubt a team that was 0-4 and playing like they were worse than that.

As if in Week Four they KNEW the Bills were going to be in this situation right now.

180495[/snapback]

Yeah, but where was your loyalty when they were 0-4? Eat some crow. You complainers are always complaining about all the complaining you complain about. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Yeah, but where was your loyalty when they were 0-4?  Eat some crow.  You complainers are always complaining about all the complaining you complain about.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

180503[/snapback]

Rich get a bigger bed. You'll complain less if you sleep better at night.

These people are more like that scene in Airplane, where there's a line of people slapping the hysterical guy to his senses.

180513[/snapback]

Hahaha!!! Great scene. I love the shot of the people in line, with all sorts of weapons. The best one was when Leslie Nielsen slapped the lady (I'm pretty sure it was a lady) not once, but twice.

This team is not only way over-rated but seriously, TD and Modrak and Mularkey and at least 52 of these assclown players should be put on the curb and run out of town. What are the chances that they are actually going to make a complete turnaround AGAIN? Zero. I am sick and tired of this crap. Fire their asses. Again, I have to be the only one to know what is going on and explain it to you morons.

This team is not only way over-rated but seriously, TD and Modrak and Mularkey and at least 52 of these assclown players should be put on the curb and run out of town. What are the chances that they are actually going to make a complete turnaround AGAIN? Zero. I am sick and tired of this crap. Fire their asses. Again, I have to be the only one to know what is going on and explain it to you morons.

180522[/snapback]

This team is NOT overrated! Losing the first 4 games was just a ploy to get people to stop paying attention to the Bills. McNally is a genius, McGahee is second only to the late Walter Payton, Evans is perhaps the best to ever play at his position and even though we haven't seen much of Losman, he's great too. C'mon, Kelly! Get with the program.

180495[/snapback]

F that, I knew. I tried telling everyone but no one wanted to listen.

My only complaint is that I'm still not thrilled about the road uniforms - especially the fact that the white pants look nothing like our navy pants (which are cool). But I guess in the spirit of Christmas, I can let that one go.

No it is the complaining about the complainers who complain about complaining.

180521[/snapback]

It was aimed mostly at those who have continued to bash them during this unbelievable streak. It became silly IMO and I wanted to know if there was anything else the Bills needed to do to make them happy.