Antonio Brown and J. Peters released.

IBTG81

The best I can figure some "fans" gain some sort of psychic satisfaction if they can develop insulting nicknames for players they don't like.  They find it even better and evidentally funnier, if the nicknames have some sexual connotations. 

Just to get as far as he has, Mike Pucillo must be an incredible football player but maybe just not quite NFL material.  Not one of you would call him kitty willow to his face but are emboldened by your anonymous nature here to be big shot name callers on the board. 

The best I can figure these are probably the same people who find Jim Rome hilarious.

13268[/snapback]

Amen, brother.

The best I can figure some "fans" gain some sort of psychic satisfaction if they can develop insulting nicknames for players they don't like.  They find it even better and evidentally funnier, if the nicknames have some sexual connotations. 

Just to get as far as he has, Mike Pucillo must be an incredible football player but maybe just not quite NFL material.  Not one of you would call him kitty willow to his face but are emboldened by your anonymous nature here to be big shot name callers on the board. 

The best I can figure these are probably the same people who find Jim Rome hilarious.

13268[/snapback]

I find it amusing when people call Pucillo "pussywillow". I also highly enjoy Jim Rome's show. But that's just me - a person who likes to laugh at things, not walk around with a stick in my ass trying to be holier than thou, and just take things for what they are worth. But again, that's just me.

I find it amusing when people call Pucillo "pussywillow". I also highly enjoy Jim Rome's show. But that's just me - a person who likes to laugh at things, not walk around with a stick in my ass trying to be holier than thou, and just take things for what they are worth. But again, that's just me.

13411[/snapback]

Thanks for making my point about the connection between gratuitous name calling and the enjoyment of Jim Rome.

I also enjoyed the cheap shots about the stick and the attitude.

Have the Bills cut pussywillow yet? Thought you might enjoy it one more time.

Thanks for making my point about the connection between gratuitous name calling and the enjoyment of Jim Rome. 

13423[/snapback]

What? That we say it how it is, and don't need to hide behind PC bulls#it in order to protect everyone's sensitive little feelings. !@#$ that. That's why Rome's show is the most honest. He, unlike people like you, doesn't care if someone's feelings might get hurt so we can speak truthfully.

Pucillo's nickname was easy, because it sounds like PussyWillow anyway. That, combined with the fact that he is weak at his position (relative for an NFL athlete), makes it funny.

Now, before your blood pressure goes through the roof with all this trying to be PC and polite, next time you hear "Pussywillow", smile and move on.

Don't sweat the small stuff.