The state of the Buffalo Bills

News-wise there's nothing new unfortunately but at least it's something to nibble on in these meager days.

At the end of the piece he makes an unsubstantiated flip comment that re-signing Demetrius Bell is a Bills priority.

http://www.nfl.com/n...-this-offseason

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

it should be on the to do list. if the money is right and incentive based. But as you well know we can't afford to pay him for 4-5 games a season no matter how good he might be.

it will be interesting if we wait long enough for offers to come in for him with his high ranking as an FA LT, what those offers will be. Who would take the risk?

News-wise there's nothing new unfortunately but at least it's something to nibble on in these meager days.

At the end of the piece he makes an unsubstantiated flip comment that re-signing Demetrius Bell is a Bills priority.

http://www.nfl.com/n...-this-offseason

I thought it was pretty accurate. The Bills did have a lot of injuries but that's not really an excuse since all teams have to deal with it. I think the main reason the Giants are SB champs is because they got healthy on defense at the end of the season.

I thought it was pretty accurate. The Bills did have a lot of injuries but that's not really an excuse since all teams have to deal with it. I think the main reason the Giants are SB champs is because they got healthy on defense at the end of the season.

So injuries arent an excuse for losing, but the Giants won the Super Bowl mainly because they were healthy??

it should be on the to do list. if the money is right and incentive based. But as you well know we can't afford to pay him for 4-5 games a season no matter how good he might be.

it will be interesting if we wait long enough for offers to come in for him with his high ranking as an FA LT, what those offers will be. Who would take the risk?

The 49ers took risk on one of our own injury prone LT in Jonas Jennings...There is always a market for LTs...They are always at a premium. Teams don't let their young talent (even if injured) leave the building.

The 49ers took risk on one of our own injury prone LT in Jonas Jennings...There is always a market for LTs...They are always at a premium. Teams don't let their young talent (even if injured) leave the building.

well can we expect to offer him reasonable money considering his health issues? I am of the hopeful he could be The Answer for us and want to give him another go at it. high risk high reward? The boy can play football for sure.

He is probably in a good place for leverage at the bargaining table, but i hope he does not feel that way and wants to be a Bill.

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with what your comment was but, I always wondered why people put an "an" before abbreviations when the actual word wouldn't need an "an". For example. You said high ranking as an FA meaning free agent so really you're saying high ranking as an free agent when it should be "a". Sorry I'm bored.

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with what your comment was but, I always wondered why people put an "an" before abbreviations when the actual word wouldn't need an "an". For example. You said high ranking as an FA meaning free agent so really you're saying high ranking as an free agent when it should be "a". Sorry I'm bored.

duly noted. i need all the help i can get!