Liberal Hypocrisy on Obama Vs Bush - Poll

....lybob

A dictator would be fine by most partisans as long as he/she comes from the same party.

It would eventually lead to doing away with those messy quadrennial elections that are such a bother.

Nanker- that is a very inciteful quote. I like it alot.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bustin balls while watching the Sabres on a terrible internet feed. The officials certainly didn't part with any of their K-Y tonight (at least for the Sabres).

That was horrific. When did it become legal to throw the puck out of the zone? Canadian teams don't even get calls that ridiculous.

That was horrific. When did it become legal to throw the puck out of the zone? Canadian teams don't even get calls that ridiculous.

My feed was so bad that I think I watched the PK for well over half of what I could see. That's not bs. This team is so much better than its record and I'm not one that thinks that LR or DR should be fired. I don't understand their offensive problems.

Looks like someone needs to brush up on their Ollie North!

youtube.com/watch?v=juxm4P4fnq8

That's inaccurate too. Congress gave him immunity to testify and then they tried to put him on trial based on what he testified. Since they gave him immunity, the case was thrown out.