Willis McGahee: I know many here hate him...

Buftex

my friend was his driver in hawaii. i met him too. he was actually pretty funny. i was hoping he would be a prick so hating him would be easier. but he wasnt. cool guy.

side note. revis is the biggest perv ive ever seen and will be the next cromartie. guy hasnt met a girl that he wouldnt plow and every girl wants some of him if you ask him. so hes either gonna get caught up ina rape case or have 22 kids with 21 different ladies.or both

Why does one of them always get to double dip?

One of these guys has to go for the record and have 22 kids with 23 different mothers.

I hate the whiny BS "so and so didn't want to play for us" excuse but in his case it might actually be true. He is just another player in a long list of good talent that we didn't resign. It's frustrating to most because they want to hate them despite continued success and even worse probowl appearances. McGahee, Lynch, Jim Leonard, Jason Peters. These guys perform year after year. Smart people realize that they weren't no talent bums. They were good players that we let go to make new holes to fill.

The Bills are like some weird prison road chain gang or a circle of hell where we are doomed to dig ditches in a pot hole filled road and refill those ditches back up for all eternity while we never fix the actual pot holes. Dig the hole by letting talent go and refill the hole with new draft picks while the road itself never gets any better because we are to busy digging and refilling ditches instead of repaving or filling the pot holes.

This problem has existed through many different front office personnel groups and coaches. What remains the same? The guy at the top. FREE YOUR MIND!!!

All the players u mentioned except for Jimmy Leonard were traded and not just let go, just saying! Those 3 players didn't want to be in B-lo, and had major attitude problems witch were considered cancerous in the locker room. However they were talented, but i have no problem getting ride of them!

Edited by snamsnoops

Of coarse he defends Tebow....they have to give him the ball more because Tebow cant pass!

I think you, and maybe one other, were the only ones who clicked on the link...so for those too lazy:

McGahee is working the crowd at a Pro Bowl practice, signing autographs...as he is signing a football, some guy in a Ravens jersey says something like "you guys would have won more games if you had a better Quarterback"... McGahee, kind of chuckling, says "Man, that's not right...like me saying you guys would be in the Super Bowl if you had a better kicker"... a bunch of fans in the area, who hear the exchange, all go "OOOOHHHH"...just thought it was pretty funny.

As for Willis, I think he was a more than adequate (not amazing) running back for the Bills, who was finally getting healthy enough, when he was traded. I also don't recall him ever really saying **** about Buffalo, until he was on his way out the door...let's face it, Bills fans can be pretty thin skinned. I would imagine there are quite a few guys on the roster, even the "good guys", who have ranked playing in Buffalo as one of their bottom choices, as they embark on their pro career. I get it, Buffalo drafted him in the first round, when nobody else likely would have...but, as somebody said, earlier in the thread, these guys are human. He was an average back for Buffalo, on below average teams.

I wish I could find the interview online but my favorite Mcgahee moment was an interview on NFLN with him Edge James and Clinton Portis. Rich Eisen was talking to them during pro bowl week back when Mcgahee was playing for the Bills. They were all high as !@#$.

I remember that interview, they were stoned out of their minds, it was SO obvious. I think they even made a couple of subtle references to it. It was funny as hell and I remeber thinking they're going to get a call from the commisioners office or surprise knock on the door by someone with a test kit.

I think you, and maybe one other, were the only ones who clicked on the link...so for those too lazy:

McGahee is working the crowd at a Pro Bowl practice, signing autographs...as he is signing a football, some guy in a Ravens jersey says something like "you guys would have won more games if you had a better Quarterback"... McGahee, kind of chuckling, says "Man, that's not right...like me saying you guys would be in the Super Bowl if you had a better kicker"... a bunch of fans in the area, who hear the exchange, all go "OOOOHHHH"...just thought it was pretty funny.

As for Willis, I think he was a more than adequate (not amazing) running back for the Bills, who was finally getting healthy enough, when he was traded. I also don't recall him ever really saying **** about Buffalo, until he was on his way out the door...let's face it, Bills fans can be pretty thin skinned. I would imagine there are quite a few guys on the roster, even the "good guys", who have ranked playing in Buffalo as one of their bottom choices, as they embark on their pro career. I get it, Buffalo drafted him in the first round, when nobody else likely would have...but, as somebody said, earlier in the thread, these guys are human. He was an average back for Buffalo, on below average teams.

How can you tell who clicked the link? I saw it sometime today, but I'm not sure if I clicked the link or saw it online somewhere else.

How can you tell who clicked the link? I saw it sometime today, but I'm not sure if I clicked the link or saw it online somewhere else.

Oh, I can't tell who linked, but nobody really commented on the content of the article, just how they feel about him...

Oh, I can't tell who linked, but nobody really commented on the content of the article, just how they feel about him...

I thought maybe this had something to do with google's new policy, which as far as I can tell is - once you log onto your computer, we're going to follow your every keystroke.

Honestly, I never really had too much problem with what Willis said. Probably for a young single guy from Miami, Buffalo would be awful. It's a huge step down in terms of women, weather, and probably the clubs he likes. Also, the city is fairly racially divide. I just didn't like Willis because I thought he was a very average rb who thought he was better than what he was.

I love Buffalo but I still think we should target more settled down players because it is a great family area. RG3 would have been perfect but sadly that won't happen.