Theismann brilliance.....as evidenced

ajzepp

"Take Buffalo and Willis McGahee. Buffalo has become a better running team BECAUSE of the running back."

REALLY??????????? Buffalo must have some pretty friggin NUTTY coaching methods to pull THIS off........

LOL, I'm sorry I stopped watching the game now.

Have they said anything about how great the running backs are because "they keep moving their feet"? I really think that's their favorite thing to say on ESPN's NFL broadcasts.

Oh, and when they aren't moving their feet it's because they have patience. They praise that too.

LOL, I'm sorry I stopped watching the game now.

Have they said anything about how great the running backs are because "they keep moving their feet"?  I really think that's their favorite thing to say on ESPN's NFL broadcasts.

Oh, and when they aren't moving their feet it's because they have patience.  They praise that too.

179430[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure they were just about to get to the "moving their feet" part when all three of them realized Theismann was a dumbasss and they should just move on like nothing happened. I was so dumbfounded by Theismann's quote that I was distracted from my online poker game and lost out on a nice pot.....DAMNNNNNNN him!!!!

actually he didnt mean that at all...it was a debate about what has more impact on running. the o-line or the back?...in Denver's case its the o-line, but in Buffalo's case it was the RB who made the difference not changes in the o-line.

179454[/snapback]

Yeah, the Bills Oline hasn't improved at all this year. ;)

actually he didnt mean that at all...it was a debate about what has more impact on running. the o-line or the back?...in Denver's case its the o-line, but in Buffalo's case it was the RB who made the difference not changes in the o-line.

179454[/snapback]

Can't we make fun of the guy without someone fuggin it up anymore????

"Take Buffalo and Willis McGahee. Buffalo has become a better running team BECAUSE of the running back." 

REALLY???????????  Buffalo must have some pretty friggin NUTTY coaching methods to pull THIS off........

179425[/snapback]

Theismann would get better use out of his brain cells if he rubbed both of them together and started a fire.

But hey...we've got ICE and BF, CBS has Terry Bradshaw, ESPN has Joe Theismann...there's one in every crowd...

Theismann would get better use out of his brain cells if he rubbed both of them together and started a fire.

But hey...we've got ICE and BF, CBS has Terry Bradshaw, ESPN has Joe Theismann...there's one in every crowd...

179491[/snapback]

Tom check your math sure TB and JT have two brain cells each but even ICE and BF together dont have that many ;)

179491[/snapback]

But wait, according to you, we have two. How lucky! ;)

179491[/snapback]

but that means we are blessed with twice our quota! ;)

but that means we are blessed with twice our quota!  ;)

179499[/snapback]

kinda in the same way someone on Valtrex is "blessed" with two herpetic outbreaks a year instead of just one?

Tom check your math  sure TB and JT have two brain cells each but even ICE and BF together dont have that many  ;)

179495[/snapback]

You're taking me too literally. Really, to normal humans with the requisite amount of gray matter - or even to most of us, for that matter - is there that measureable a difference between having two brain cells and having none? ;)

You're taking me too literally.  Really, to normal humans with the requisite amount of gray matter - or even to most of us, for that matter - is there that measureable a difference between having two brain cells and having none?  ;)

179535[/snapback]

I want to see what happens if we actually TELL Theismann the whole "rubbing them together to start a fire" theory..........that might be VEDDY, VEDDY interestink

I want to see what happens if we actually TELL Theismann the whole "rubbing them together to start a fire" theory..........that might be VEDDY, VEDDY  interestink

179539[/snapback]

"Hey...that's a really good idea! You must be a genius like Norman Einstein!"

You know you're pretty friggin' dumb when Paul McGuire laughs at you...